Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: New weapons and custom housing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
We have worked our asses off this week to be able to bring you this update!

The new weapons we have been talking about for so long have finally been tweaked. Everyone will be able to test them after next server reboot but they are not craftable yet. We are going to create the recipes and have quests for some, I hope this will be done by next Sunday.

I also have a surprise for you, I have enabled custom housing! I know it's not really Sphere-like, but I know a lot of you wanted them and I don't think it will hurt to have them.
I had to change a lot of stuff to get them to work with our current housing system and more stuff will probably be changed. Please report any bugs you find, I don't want to have to disable them again.
Here are some important things to know:
  • Anyone can enter the house unless it is being customized
  • Anyone can cast spells or shoot inside the house unless you create walls. You will however be able to cast and shoot on players outside as well.
  • To reclaim your vendors if you customize your existing house you have to say "get vendor" in your house instead of clicking your avatar.
  • Teleporters cost 25k each
  • The house placement tool is not newbied
  • Anyone can use the teleporters you place
  • The moving crate is not secure anymore, anyone can open it and take stuff
  • When you convert or customize a house all items (even unlocked ones) inside your house will be put in a moving crate. All mobiles in your house will be moved to the house banlocation, usually located just under the signpost.
More stuff might be added to this list, so check in from time to time. I will also put it on the website when I think it's done.

If you have any questions, suggestions or ideas here's the place to write them.
You're the man!

maka

wohohoTongue
good job Taran!
Hail thee almighty taran!
Thank You Taran Smile
Big Grin

I look forward to building with it. What is the cost of resources to build / per tile cost? What is the size limit? Once the house is crafted, will it work similar to a standard, premade house?

Regards.
You can buy a house placement tool to see the cost for different sizes. Once placed it will work just like a standard, premade house.

Father Mecchio

Yay! Much awaited for indeed. I'm sure this would be a inspiration to us IN1 players, and hopefully a opening experience for our XUO members! Great Job Taran!
Can you build on to existing houses that you have already purchased..

maka

If it is the old style houses, as in placed with a deed, then no.
awww..... But good job on the custom houses lookin forward to seeing a diffrence...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5