Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Enable boards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Script boards in please.

Regards.
You mean like macros and stuff or do you mean server scripts?
I do not see the use, Hence Logs have the same weight? i could be wrong.

Are there a receipt where you need boards? if so that should be changed to use logs instead.

I know boards currently drop from a few monsters and i think this should be changed to logs aswell.

I di not see the use for 2 items that do the same thing, please correct me if im wrong.
Boards are much less weight than logs, because what youre doing is shaving off all the excess (the bark, and then rectangulating the edges, thus making them much lighter). The point of boards is that you're shaving raw logs and only keeping the craftable part of the wood. Smile

Regards.
i did belive we changed the wight on logs to match boards but i can be wrong

i get your point tough
Sindern Wrote:You mean like macros and stuff or do you mean server scripts?

Wow, ignore me. I read "script boards" and I thought you meant a bulletin board for scripts. 0_o

I like the boards idea though. I get full weight on logs in no time and it's very bothersome to have to run back to the house so often.
aye man loggs weigh too much there is alot of back and forwards to banks and houses when lumberjackin, boards to make them a bit lighter so you can collect lumber for a bit longer would be cool...
Or, make pack mules super-godly strong so that they can carry more than 800 logs each. Tongue