Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Rune Library Up and Growing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a new Rune Library in the basement of the church. Right now we have a runebook for Every town and Dungeon. It will be growing to include Points of interest, Mines, Some good hunting locations...
.... and even stag spawns. (No.. not really)

Come Check it out and stop and take a look at our vendors while your at it!
Hot dog! Check it out! Buy some stuff from Arlinda while you're at it!

*smiles*
Thank god...
Was hoping for the Crows Nest again though :/
Least we got Ice Blue back Big Grin
Hmm. The runebooks are a little different from the OSI versions. I think on the live servers you have the option to cast recall using your own reagents if there are no charges on the book or if you just don't want to use one of the charges.

That would be a really nice option to have for the runebooks on IN:X.
Sindern Wrote:Hmm. The runebooks are a little different from the OSI versions. I think on the live servers you have the option to cast recall using your own reagents if there are no charges on the book or if you just don't want to use one of the charges.

That would be a really nice option to have for the runebooks on IN:X.

This should be possible already. Just flip the pages of a runebook until you see recall and gate spell icon on prefered location page. Casting using those uses your own reagents instead of charges in the book.
Aaah, I see. I didn't notice the pages. I just saw the front page with the buttons and names. ~_O Thanks!