Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Undead Roleplay Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okan was a human hunter when he and some companions were captured by Interrogator DraKus of the Immortal Monastery. Although some of his friends escaped, he did not, and after being tortured (and much worse) by DraKus, he was thrown into the graveyard, and assumed dead.

Although his body was claimed by the Forsaken, he somehow briefly gained consciousness during the process of undeath and for some reason this has resulted in what could best be called a 'failed transformation'.

Upon his final awakening, he is blind, but has an acute sense of smell and sound...and this guides him. His flesh is missing in several places, and white as a sheet, but his face is nearly human. He did go through training in the depths of Hyloth Tunnels, where he is fed thistle tea and unidentified flesh, and memories of his torture are used to control him now, and hone his hatred of humans, by 'memory trainers', who use touch and emotion to force his actions.

Through it all he retained some sense of awareness when free of the trainers, and over time, and due to an unfortunate encounter with mounted alliance he once knew...he decided to remain in the Under world not because he wanted to, but because he felt that anything else he had known was lost. It was not until some years later, as a teenager, that he witnessed the murder of two young ogres by an extremely advanced mage - and later discovered their remains were being used to feed the Hyloth recruits (along with whatever other meat was onhand) that he began to truly be afraid of what he was a part of. Some essential part of him being believed in honour, and the trolls - who by now she knew were part of the Horde- deserved more support and a better ending than they recieved. He is called 'the heretic' by her Under world trainer, DraKus, as a joke - but then the name becomes a reality...

An accidental encounter leads him to witness atrocities beyond his imagination....torture and dismemberment of humans and dwarves, plague testing, cannibalisation of trolls, and worse. In panic, he rebels, and is brought down by deathstalkers, who drag him to Occlo. In revenge for her misbehaviour, he is ordered 'plaguetouched', which essentially gives him a touch of the new plague, and renders him more vulnerable to the damage and memory training. He is tossed into the sewer, and left to rot.

When he is sniffed by humans or attacked..or sees one whom he cares about injured...he cannot. The switch is flicked, he goes black and does not really care if he lives..or dies in those moments, she becomes merely the husk, driven, with blades in hand. Heresy ceases to exist.

The risk is that a day may come when the switch cannot be undone. He knows this, but if he does not fight, he feels he has nothing to give the Horde. He clings to his soul as a liferaft against this happening, and has even taken to keeping small mementos in a tiny silver box, things he keeps with him, to remind him of who he is, and what matters to him most.

Thanks for taking the time to read my story

*We wish to apply for white color skin like vampire guild's and also a colored bone mask please. Color of mask can be discussed ingame*

Thanks

Okan
As i passed by Britain Bank last night i heard talk of Undeads being sigted. It caught my attention so i stopped up and listened to the rumors. Apparently they were quite vicious if threatened. Or so the rumor was. I did not put much into it and walked away without thinking more about it.

[OOC]
The story itself is ok but it seems kinda like its written for WoW and not UO :p
Also, and this is not a bash, try to let someone proof read it when you make stories. Theres a bit of mixing between "he/she" and "his/her".
[OOC]
Sorry for the wait, but I haven't been able to get in touch with Calabose.

Although a bit short for a guilditem request, your story has been accepted and you will be watched closely for the next 1-2 weeks.
At this time your requests for RP items cannot be granted. If there are any questions or concerns regarding this please feel free to PM me.

I would suggest that you also refer to a lovely guide on RPing to grasp what it entails and how to stay in character at all times: http://www.in-x.org/index.php?option=com...&Itemid=53