Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: History
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mine is an old tale, a tale of beginnings, ends and what happens in between. If you so please, take a seat and listen to the ramblings of an old fool who was there at the beginning of our world.

I started as we all did, A Simple Human, amazed at the world i found myself thrust into. Full of promise and hope I set out to explore the vast world of ImagineNation. I quickly met some friends and some enemies and one who would become a mentor to me. But I am getting ahead of myself. Soon after i set out on the beginning of my adventure I met a man who would quickly become my closest friend, he went by the name Zeal at first, but later changed it to Elder Rogue.

In the time that followed, Zeal and Myself trained hard, with hopes of joining in on the upcoming war between good and evil and we saw many strange things. One day In the city of Britain we saw The rulers of our world, Krystal Myth and Justin Time publically stoning two people named Mischief and Mary Jane, they who thought they were outside the laws of our world.. They thought wrong. Another day, the old wizard Soulbiter showing off his dragon form, the first in the world. Yet another, we met three strange individuals that asked for our help in building their own city.. A crazy undertaking i thought, but having nothing better to do we helped them and soon a city rose from the ground up.. Living long past the time of those that created it. Their names were Iceman, BlueSkull and John Del. Another day.. Well any day really you could see Vampires, specifically Sir Manyak, Billy the Kid, The One and Neville attacking poor helpless miners at mount kendal.. Although i am not ashamed to admit now that something about that piqued my interest. In fact for a while I worked with Sir Manyak in a miner slave trade market... But i am getting off track again..

Shortly after I met the one that would become my mentor. His name was Lantis of Virtue. He was a good man, noble, fair, and powerful. He was what i aspired to be and he took me under his wing. Both Zeal and I joined Virtue as we both admired Lantis greatly. Working with Lantis we had dealings with many people. We journeyed alongside the Brave Ean Highmoor of the Forest Wardens , gambled with the Lady Mina and fought against Fah King and his minions of evil. But our time in Virtue would not last as a civil war broke out between Lantis and Tamarak, he who was Lantis' Second. By this time I was a decently skilled warrior and we managed to defeat Tamarak, but at the cost of the Guild. This is where Zeal and I split ways as I decided i wanted to take a more active part in the war.

I went to one of the few guilds that stood for Justice and fought ruthlessly against the forces of evil, TRU. As part of TRU I learned how much i really had left to learn. I trained endlessly with Sparhawke, SaTaN, Raidri (lol), Cujo and a few others and become a true warrior. It was in this time that I met my friend Zeal's daughter that i never knew of, her name was Carli. She was a good girl, friendly, kind and good, if a little naive. I took it upon myself to prepare her for whatever she might face. After months of fighting war after war I started to grow tired of it all.. And this is where I fell to darkness.

Zeal and I both left our guilds and went to train by ourselves, each talking of plans to join the hordes that we had spent so long fighting. Soon after, he became a Vampire, and spent a long time trying to convince me to join him. I refused to join vampires but soon lost my soul nonetheless. I don't even remember how it happened now.. I suppose it doesn't really matter.. All i remember of it was pain.. Pain as my soul was ripped out and reformed into something evil. I became a Daemon granted powers by the Elder Balron sealed in the depths of hell, fighting under Mystic Edge with the likes of Canaris and Horacio. I quickly became accepted by the forces of darkness as my skills in battle were second to none. Thus began the longest time of my life.

I saw and did many terrible things, but oddly enough i remember many good times as well. Evil is never quite so... Evil when you are a part of it. I met the Vampires Adrianna and her Daughter Sandy, even had chats with the Elder Vampires Coldrake and Fah King. The group of us from Daemon and Vampires that had grown close even decided to found our own town.. Nos Ocens, a city of evil and blood, but it was our home. I had many battles in this time, fighting with the likes of redruM, Sven, Percival, Ralire Darkmoon, Mordex, all my old companions from TRU and many many more. At this time my reputation started to grow more and more, and the Elder Balron was pleased with the many, many... many souls that i brought to him. However I grew arrogant, starting to believe myself more powerful than even he who created me. Not knowing this, i was placed in charge of training the daemon forces as we needed to speed up recruitment as new guilds that opposed us kept popping up, one specifically starting to become a pain, SIN.

After a time, it was inevitable that I grow too conceited and refuse to listen to the orders given me. I even grew to befriend some humans that my neice carli introduced me to. A good man and his son, Traehnogard and Grendel. The old wizard, Terrigan, his apprentice Neens and even a servant of good, Blade Rhinehart. And thus I stopped feeding the Elder Balron souls, instead keeping them for myself as it.. amused me. Of course I was punished. The Balron tried to completely destroy me.. and failed. I had fed on far too many souls for him to be able to simply wipe me out. I opposed him and managed to get away for the moment.

Of course i had to leave the Daemons as they too would be under orders to try to kill me and I could not fight everyone alone. So i went to the enemies that i had grudgingly grown respect for.. SIN. After some suspicion they eventually accepted me as one of them and I quickly found out why i had grown to respect them.. They were very good. Some of the best i had known and fought. With the Likes of Westwood, Carding, Kerith, Taran, Coran, Lerris, Amrita, and Welk fighting, few were able to stand against them. We dominated every battle we participated in, fighting groups many times our number and coming out on top.

Eventually though the Elder Balron caught up to me.. Knowing now that he was unable to destroy me, he instead sealed me away. Their i lay, sealed for many years. (actually had a RP story about this back on IN, if people are interested i can see if i can dig it up)

When i awoke a few years later I had no idea who or what i was. I still had the color of red imbued into my skin but had no idea why. Without knowing who i was or what i was doing here, i simply started to wander, luckily i ran into Blade and Neens, who revealed that after months of trying, the Wizard Terrigan had managed to free me from my imprisonment. Although i had no idea who any of these people were, i went with them.. what else was i to do? And so began my study in the guild Arcane. I went by the name Kane and i found i was very good at fighting for some reason. Eventually as it seems is always my fate, i stumbled across a powerful and evil artifact and become something different once again. I became a Death Knight, neither living nor dead and reaped the enemies of Arcane.

Eventually I managed to get my memories back and shed my Death Knight visage to become for the first time in I dont know how long, human. My Skin was no longer pale as death or Daemon Red. Around this time Arcane divided and all my friends eventually walked their own paths. I did what i did best.. I fought. Seeing Anarchy approaching i gathered what allies i could and delivered an ultimatum to all who fought for Order. The message was simple, stop fighting amongst yourselves, join me and fight the approaching chaos or be destroyed. We fought on for a time, but eventually Anarchy won out and all decended to nothing.

Through all this time, all the change that happened, there was only one constant... My faithful companion.. My Bandana.. Redorb's Bandana. (lol had to throw it in there)

Anyway.. Thats my 4 AM, I can't sleep, story. Playing UO again got me thinking about the old days and i felt like writing some of it down.. and wow saying that makes me feel old. Don't mind the terrible spelling, syntax and grammar... as i said.. 4 AM. Everything here is based off of actual events in case you hadn't caught on. There's a ton more things I could talk about but I doubt anyone really cares Wink

So uhhhhh.... Im Roleplaying.. Myself? And I Request my fricken bandana damnit shade.

~Red
Your story has been accepted, your watch period begins now.
That was a good.
Looking forward to your next 4 AM writup.

-??? ??s ????-
Blade! Him and I were the Ice Bandits of Serpent's Cove. Took over the isle with full ice armor, a hells hally and an elven bow. Even got a book on KoC's wall because we did work to chaos that night, no one could stop us.

I can't believe I'm not even in your story!
haha my watch period hey.. Yeah it will be tough being myself.. And Ren if I included you it would only of been as one of the silly order players that i killed over and over Wink
To get the item you still have to RP even if its yourself. You most follow the rules and if your in violation of them you will be denied the item.
Your bandana? Never knew you had one and this is the first I'm hearing of it.

Oh wait, maybe I do remember it... wait it's coming back to me... it was... aha! I remember now, you used to wear that bright pink bandana. Make note Israfil that he is requesting a pink bandana since he did not specify the color I have done so for him.

No thanks needed Redorb, just doing my job.
so hue 2540 named fricken bandana got it Big Grin
He forgot to mention the week he spent as Arya's gimp, does he get a gimp suit for that? It has to be pink to be historically accurate.