Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: How long will the shard be online?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will my twins be able to play? They're going to be next generation's gamers (That's if they want to of course). They're only ten days old but I imagine they're going to rock.

[Image: sophiexp3.jpg]

[Image: spencerwc6.jpg]

[Image: twinsck0.jpg]

They came seven weeks early but they're both almost five pounds. They're fighters! It will be several weeks until they get to come home, but when they do they're going to pwn even harder than they do now.

Sophie & Spencer

Edit: I know exposing them to UO would be borderline child abuse.
Congrats!! I give them a couple of months before they got scarecrow hanging back in the crop fields where he belongsBig GrinBig Grin

Serious note though congrats and good luck they both look great and I hope and pray they are home with you soon!!

maka

Oh man congrats, wish you best of luck with themBig Grin
congrats man Smile my sister is waiting her second child too, she's at her 3rd month Smile anyways, hope everything will turn out well with the raising and all that Big Grin
Congratulation!

Best of luck to you and the little ones, hehe.
All the best, congratulations and good health to you and them Big Grin. I'm very happy for you... I'll teach em pvp when they're old enough.. they'll be little crows Big Grin

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].
Oh I'm so happy for you. Tongue Twins! Gonna be a lot of work hehe, best of luck and congrats.
Gratz Brandon Big Grin