Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Sorry ya'll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sorry to maka for accusing him for things... im rly sry and u know i dont wanna lose u as a friend.. u thaught me xuo pvp, u gave me a fresh start with cash and pots and all that so i could evolve even more within the xuo community (no he didn't cheat me all that stuff, he gave me all that with his mortal.)

sorry for the whole in-x staff for disbelieving in u. when beta went up i didnt like the server at all and gave up quite easy, and i realised something... im not the type that gives up so easily, so im coming back and im going to stay this time. i've been on other servers, ive seen other staffs doing their jobs.. and i can tell u no one does the job as good as u all.

sorry for some players i wasn't nice to, like lederoil and so on. i was immature against u all so im sry.

well... i dunno what else i can say, i know sry doesnt allways help but i hope it does this time... Maka i rly want u to forgive me, i was stupid for what i accused u for, i should've known ALOT better than that.

and... well.. Fable's back and he's here to stay.. yay! Rolleyes
Do u use drugs?Big Grin
nah hahah :p i've tested and so but im not addicted. Smile

maka

I trying to loose my UO anger, helps to be angry at other things:p
heheh true :p but.. whenever u feel like it, unblock me :o
I say we just have an FFA. Autosupplied of course. Settle it like men, i'm not mad at either of you, i just wanna duel :icon_twisted: