Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Just Passing By..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's up everyone?

Long time uh?, 3 months about? heh. Well, i hope your all doing good with your lives and everything. I saw some of the posts n it looks like what i thought was true and INX is actually finished Sad, which sucks because we had a good start going and I had alotta fun while it lasted. So.. I guess i'll come by once n a while to see what's up, who knows, maybe 1 day it'll come back and i'll get to pvp again like i been craving abit lately :icon_twisted:. Naa but seriously, take care everyone.

Regards,

Scarecrow.
Ya i've just been playin WoW and some online poker trying to win seat in WSOP. That and work ain't much else to do. Thats bout it what about everyone else?
nice to hear from both of you guys..!!!!!!! Smile well i must say i really miss uo, even tho im playing co4 and GTA i had more fun in uo Sad i miss hosting tours and helping ppl out so bad....

but dont loose the hopes! something great could happen! who knows!
Glad to see you stoped by. I haven't been doing much. Not playin anything at the moment. Just been working and riding my dirt bike alot. Other then that just trying to stay sain and busy.
Hopfully something happends soon and things start to get worked on again.