Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Maka READ(ONLY) *laughs*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Reflex2

*Laughs*

Taran: Hows that lawsuit coming ? I hope you dont take me for all my belongings... Whats your paypal ill donate a couple dollars to your cause.. ;p

*Laughs* some more...
talking with people like that is a completely waste of time. i cant understand how there can be such pathetic people on this world..... but i guess its part of the nature, some are born smart , some are born with chicken brain

Reflex2

Nice pic duechebag bet that gets you laid a lot.. lol
Ugggggly mother ****ers in here !

Hows INX coming? =\
IMHO - xs4all is best host 4ever, i have got 50ms in here, and its 2150km between Moscow and Amsterdam:p
Maka's pvp system ftw! its more balanced than urs, imho

Cos reflex, rly, things like total mana pots crap, which is letting you always have mana ...so u will have very big troubles with killing defensive tards who's know how to duel...And other problem that NOS and XUO scroll got same itemtype...

And connection , ofc... 170ms for me and every european dude i think... its too much....
Reflex, you are the smartest person I've ever met. Never before have I ever seen a person come into a forum and troll with such precision as yourself - you must be an expert and your parents must be very proud. Secondly, I'm willing to bet all $3 billion of my net worth that you are smart enough to singlehandedly shut the sun off with a snap of your fingers - I'm clearly impressed. Now, a person who is humble at heart and/or smart enough to rub two cells together and determine that they are welcome to find their way the **** out of where they are, as yourself, might determine that it's time to leave this little masquerade alone and wander off into their own business for good. Just a little advice from someone who seems to know better, that's all. :badgrin:

Why not go celebrate with your own friends?

Regards.

'The ****ing smartest person you'll ever have the honor of telling you to **** off.'
Teeheehee... burn!
Where is all this coming from Reflex? Did you play at all of Makas servers and end up loosing a lot of items when they went down, or why does it feel like your life is pretty much all about Maka?

I have never seen a server succede when the admin of the server acts this way, and I doubt this will be the first time, so if you want your server to actually last for a while then you should think about changing your attitude. I'm pretty sure that if anybody was considering playing at your server they've probably decided not to after viewing this thread. I think that you're acting like an 13 year old PK, and that's never really worked when it comes to leading a server.

I don't understand why this thread hasn't been locked already, I guess the staffmembers of IN-X just wants you to humiliate yourself in here, because I see no other reason to why it should stay unlocked, same goes for you having an account here at this forum.

Maka was not a part of the "downfall" from 250 clients, so by saying that IN-X lost a lot of players is not rly going to make Maka cry, and I have a feeling that's what you're trying to achieve. There were several reasons to why IN-X lost a lot of players and had to be taken down, but Maka was not - apart from him retiering from the shard - one of them.

Anyways, the combination of IN + XUO was in my eyes not rly something that worked out, and that's why I think Taran decided to take the server down. I'm sorry if the fact that IN-X got shut down made you sad, but if it made you create your own server and become an successful admin, then I guess it must've been worth it? So perhaps u should thank Maka for "helping you" become this powerful admin that you've apparantly become from my understanding! :eek:

I'd really suggest that you leave this forum now tho, because you're not going to make Maka or anybody else sad by doing what you're doing, you're just making yourself look dumb, and that's not helping you over at your mighty shard at all, so lets just leave it at this, and wish you all the best with your new cool shard.

Farewell to you, Admin Reflex from some mighty shard far far away.

Regards,
Hate
All of this talk sounds like coming out party of the permanence of IN-X's downtime. Looking like it's for good?

maka

It's not:p
Smile
I can still help do some php related stuff if its needed for ladders or whatever.
Rabbi Samild Wrote:All of this talk sounds like coming out party of the permanence of IN-X's downtime. Looking like it's for good?

Haha, nah. Oh and I didn't mean that IN + XUO can never work, it just requires a lot of balancement. Isn't that after all why the server is down in the first place? Lets just hope that there's enough devoted staffmembers/developers/admins to make it return one day in the future :]

Regards,
Hate
Pages: 1 2 3 4