Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Shard Fixes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Listen, I know theres a lot of shit to fix, but cmon, if youre not going to fix it all just let us back on for 6 months to ****ing tame, raise skill, and have a good time, damnit. Dont drive away the player base by taking forever to make fixes (although if youre fixing please keep us updated). I really had a great time on INX and Ill be extremely depressed if you decide not to put INX back up Sad. What a great shard! Get it working and keep us updated!!! Take care.
Why don't you let them work on it the way they want? EVERY topic you make you whine about the shard not being up .. I mean come on .. you even posted saying you where buying logs and the shard isn't even up.

Perhaps find an alternative shard to play on. I'm sure they will post if something exciting happens with the shard progress.

You seem so desperate it's almost kind of sad :neutral:
You always have something nice to say Aghast, that's why we love you. I was a little trashed last night (and INX is still bookmarked on the laptop), which makes a great combination when you want to ask for a status update.

In addition, the buying logs/ingots thing was a joke and just a thread booster, jesus christ.

Go chop some logs.

Homework time
:confused:
We have to realize that it was fairly nice for the admins to keep these forums open.

Patience is a virtue, let's see how it goes in time, at least we have a space to look over from time to time.
loveumaryii Wrote:You may know by a handful the whole sack.-------------------------Our wow power leveling website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. WoW Power Leveling 60-70, Cheap wow power leveling 1-70. The Professional Cheap WoW Gold! Powerlevel wow gold now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!

LoL.
Vulcan Wrote:LoL.

Spam bot, just removed all its posts and banned the username :p