Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Whats Up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone,

Been a while uh? Haha! Just wanted to drop by and see how everyone's doing, as for me, i stopped playing computer games after our experimental Ultima shard died out [Plan B] for those or you that didn't know i was GM Murder, thanks to everyone that played and helped by contributing to the Forums, all of the staff appreciated it.

Aside from that i been goping to school full time just finishing up my college education, working part-time and chillin with friends tons. Everythings been going great. Hope everythings good with you all, i'd lovbe to hear from you guys.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].
Good to know mate. Strive for success eh!
Spanta puto Rey Misterio Ownz U Smile
Mannn when's the shard coming back up, I don't play any other games and it's nice to have a break from school :/
I play WoW and Xbox 360 maybe try those they are fun in their own ways. WoW is addicting though lol.
Gears of War might be the most brainless fun I had in some time, so it would be a while until I start missing UO again.
i am teh dunrk.