Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: DoS Attacks on my server [Omni-Turbo/PLAN B]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PLAN B. [http://omni-turbo.ath.cx] has been getting attacked as of late and its affecting my network speeds so I am afraid I have to take the server offline. Someone always ruining something, I don't have the time for it so I have to take it down, sorry for it but I have to do it. Not too many people played it and in anycase I have been losing interest in all things UO as of late, tired of constantly changing servers etc...playing EVE now ;/

-syn
... and thus diffused the final INers and XUOers into the void ...

goodbye, Ultima Online :/
damm h4xxors Sad
Rabbi Samild Wrote:... and thus diffused the final INers and XUOers into the void ...

goodbye, Ultima Online :/

Drama queen Rolleyes
Aghast Wrote:Drama queen Rolleyes

Nah, it really is 'UOver'. I fear this time, for good. Wonder if there exists any other game that's only somewhat like UO. Having high hopes for Mabinogi..

maka

DarkfallOnline.com, it's not done yet though. Read about it, it's the only game I've been wanting to play for about two years now.

I have hopes that xs4all will host mine and my friends 3D UO-ish game within a year or so, if that long. But yeah, time will tell:p
Darkfall would eat my pc for dinner. Twice. On the other hand, if your "3D UO-ish game" happens to be Dark & Light ( last time I checked they've been either looking for new host, or took down the servers completely ) , your programming skills should never have been wasted on INX ever.

maka

That's not it, no. We are building a game from scratch, with features seen in a lot of the newer MMORPGs, but with a UO touch. More skills, more monsters, nice graphic and the most important to me, phsyics. PvP, PvE and general world experience will be quite enhanced with a "real life" touch to animations and object interaction.

It's far in the future, but like I said, hope to be able to host the alphas and betas on xs4all.
Can I chop logs in it? Rolleyes
Aghast Wrote:Can I chop logs in it? Rolleyes

Dont roll your eyes! Tongue Thats one thing ive always loved about UO, the crafting system... no rp-mmporg has crafting like UO does... Sad if t hey have crafting at all.... :doubt:
You got it wrong. I as well love the crafting system in UO, and thats also what have kept me playing it for so long.

The eye rolling was to make the sphinx owing mofo to say "Of cause you can chop wood little Aggy" :p
Sois tos unos marikones! Kal Vas Flam .
y k os den bien por culo . Cal Ort Por < era asi no? xDD.
eso que os peten bien bien
y viva Rey Misterio.
Pages: 1 2