Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: lets see.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

smoke

well lets see, lets make a vote guys.

who thinks that the shard should of stayed up since there were no gms and admins to help us anyways. we could at least enjoy our selves with what we have left

post your opinions and thoughts
And now you see why they're shutting it down.
eh, its up on Taran... Im sure players would agree, so lets see what Taran say... Cos that really would be great...

smoke

because comments like yours smurtle shut the **** up seriously u ****ing idiot. we worked hard unlike u not macroing at all and we would like too play and we wanna see how many others wanna play also.
I disagree. kill the server now! screw it, it was a mistake from the beggining. 400 people posting within the first few days about why you shouldnt have opended so early. server discription similar sphere game play pfffffttt **** similar go all the way. make the sphere server everyones dying for. make it like the old days without the stupid bugs that killed the game. only RUNuo server that i ever seen come close to sphere was this one. start fresh and start now.

oh yeah and if your going to start fresh. dont let anyone have their stats back. kill the past and make something worth playing. this games yrs old so give it a new beggining
I agree with Moss. And one more thing, ban smoke.
smoke Wrote:because comments like yours smurtle shut the **** up seriously u ****ing idiot. we worked hard unlike u not macroing at all and we would like too play and we wanna see how many others wanna play also.

I didn't macro? I macroed consistently for almost 4 months. I never had money because of the amount of time I spent on macroing, let alone the funds to macro crafts.

You're a little kid with a foul mouth and poor presentation of his ideas. You're one of the people who, coincidently, help in making people not want to play. You have no idea what you're talking about half the time, assume things (like the fact I didn't macro. Where do you get your facts?), and then ***** and cry and make snotty remarks when things don't go your way.

Read your initial post. That's why staff are reluctant to stay. "who wants it up since no staff helped anyways."

Your too little too late methods are just that, too little and too late. If you really wanted to improve the shard you would have listened more, discussed more, maturely, intelligently, but, your ego and the fact you're a little kid with nothing better to do gets in the way.
Moss Wrote:oh yeah and if your going to start fresh. dont let anyone have their stats back. kill the past and make something worth playing. this games yrs old so give it a new beggining

Uhhh... 3 months of hard macroing... don't **** me man. I started from scratch and have 3600 skills atm... I don't like that idea ¬¬
Everyone should start out equal. This transferring thing wasn't good. On both ends.

smoke

well have fun with 10 players on your starting out new shard lmfao.
That's right! Because the way it was set up really worked, too?

OH that's right. It's being taken down because of unrelenting, biased, pessimistic, negativity-breathing kids with no grasp on control of thought, and expressing it maturely, let alone accurately.

Right. So, what shard do you play on again? :/
Thank you for proving my point smoke Rolleyes

Also, to clarify

The shard will stay closed until (if) we fix everything I have stated
The forums will go offline until (if) we fix everything I have stated