Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Constructive words for thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Crash

On my travels I have noticed that there aren't ever many GM's online to help. I've seriously paged for one for two weeks every time I'm on. But there are always PVP tournaments going on which is a plus so Kudos to those whose host. Just wondering if there were any Counslers just to answer peoples pages and help ease the work load? Another thing is i think that if the ones with the RP items do not Stay in Character most of the time they should be revoked. I tried to RP but i've yet to see anyone that does so i gave up. So i think if you have an item it should be enforced. No disrespectful attitude intended just for thought. Thanks for your hard work.
In the near future i can tell you that there will be active staffmembers and all of your worries will be solved. At this point in time, the shard is still in a bit of a developpmental phase but im sure it will continue to glourish very soon.

If you need help with anything that an experienced "player" can help you with, feel free to PM me in-game or on forums.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].