Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: To the staff:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've read Maka's post and I agree with it. The work load isn't the problem, but the attitudes and negativity are.

I've had my share in promoting quite a bit by arguing with a few players. I let my ego get in the way, and I have a really short fuse and almost no patience with someone who may not get something right away, or present them self appropriately.

For that, well:

I'm sorry for adding to the poor state. I hope you'll find some reason to come back and help the place out. If you can't, that's understandable, but besides the negativity, there is a lot of positivity that goes on. There are a lot who care, a lot who want a long-lasting, productive shard. I'm sure everyone wants that, but, burn out and attitudes can easily sway someone.

For adding DEconstruction to the shard- I'm sorry. It was fun here, for the little time I did play, it was and I guess no one really properly, or openly showed some appreciation. Here is mine: Thank you for the hard work.
Needs moar anger.

[Image: smurtlevk3.jpg]
Haha. I love that picture.

I can't be angry. I just read a total of 22 chapters in 4 textbooks. Sad
I probably brough some negativity to the shard as well, and I am sorry for that. I did enjoy the time I played even if it was not as I expected, it was still fun. If the shard goes down, I will be done with UO, if it stays up hopefully I will get back into UO. Either way, I do appreciate everything that has been done and I am sure many others feel that way, but do not express it fully or as much as they would like to.
Smurtle Wrote:I've read Maka's post and I agree with it. The work load isn't the problem, but the attitudes and negativity are.

I've had my share in promoting quite a bit by arguing with a few players. I let my ego get in the way, and I have a really short fuse and almost no patience with someone who may not get something right away, or present them self appropriately.

For that, well:

I'm sorry for adding to the poor state. I hope you'll find some reason to come back and help the place out. If you can't, that's understandable, but besides the negativity, there is a lot of positivity that goes on. There are a lot who care, a lot who want a long-lasting, productive shard. I'm sure everyone wants that, but, burn out and attitudes can easily sway someone.

For adding DEconstruction to the shard- I'm sorry. It was fun here, for the little time I did play, it was and I guess no one really properly, or openly showed some appreciation. Here is mine: Thank you for the hard work.

Cry Agree.

Maka, we need you man. A lot of people are awaiting for you. Look at the playerbase. There are more than 100 people playing here. This is a great server with a huge potential
Love Wrote:Cry Agree.

Maka, we need you man. A lot of people are awaiting for you. Look at the playerbase. There are more than 100 people playing here. This is a great server with a huge potential

Agree
Agreed, Even ive had some negativity towards this shard but i still gotta say its definately one of the best ive played on.
thx for the hard work.
Hope ya come back.
As good as this thread is to see its unfortunate that the damage has already been done.
I think there could be a way to work it out even if Taran and Maka are gone but things would have to go 100% the right way for finding new staff and stuff, which in IN world never seems to happen Cry
just a little more
Kinda sad that really, if you add it up, 8 people can kill a shard of 300.

There's more to it than just negativity.

Burnout.

No more care.

Negativity.

Better things to do.

No incentive.

It's hard to put time into something that literally has no gain, or worth outside what it is- a game. The key is to find staff who still enjoy the game and have the gumption to go for it.

Doesn't matter now I guess. I'm pretty sure you (staff in general I guess) will just let it run in beta until there's little people left and you unplug it.
Pages: 1 2