Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: sell for 1gp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why do both arrows and feathers sell for 1gp should arrows not sell for more then feathers

Galensjr.

The price for arrows is 2 gp per isn't it? Selling them shouldn't gain you more money than what you pay for them. Besides, in shame dungeon, there are two spawn areas with 3 dark skeleton archers each. Each archer drops 50 arrows, they respawn fast, so that would take care of buying arrows all together.

Shame Dungeon Level 1, past the gate on the right side after the "lesser" executioners.
Shame Dungeon Level 3, right after the liches, when you enter into the level 3 from the teleporter.

Mark two runes, go there, gather 300 arrows within 2 minutes, leave, kill, go back to it over and over. Its very efficient. I saved probably over 30k gold from just that spawn point.
i make my own arrows and its not getting arrows thats the problem i just thought the arrow should be worth more the materials used to make the arrow

Galensjr.

I thought about that too, I made a whole new character devoted to just that and tried it. It is definently not worth it, even to GM it right now, its still not worth it. The Elven bow has been flooded into the economy now, there's no turning back on that one. But if you do manage to get into the fletching competition rack, I would sell for about 700-800 range, most are selling for 999 or 1k. You have Ministry to battle with in that area, they pretty much rule Britain's eco flow.
i just make enuf to hunt with, there free to make harpys in destard drop 100 feathers each and lumber is easy to get, just saves me money i dont want to spend on arrows, just thought it would be nice if i could sell them for 3gp a peice or something
Turmoil Wrote:i just make enuf to hunt with, there free to make harpys in destard drop 100 feathers each and lumber is easy to get, just saves me money i dont want to spend on arrows, just thought it would be nice if i could sell them for 3gp a peice or something

If you collect bulk amounts u might be able to sell em for 3gp to players... plenty of people probably need to work on their archery! Smile