Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: whens it revert to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i died like 3 min before crash and got all my stuff looted, does this mean ill get it all back Big Grin
nah man , u wont. I was in dungeon when server crashed. And losted like 500scrolls... who cares about, its our own problems man. They dont even make a server reboot or something. There always some excuse, like - "we arent in charge" or "Soon all will be ok, we working on it" But nothing changing...
Gang-Bang Wrote:nah man , u wont. I was in dungeon when server crashed. And losted like 500scrolls... who cares about, its our own problems man. They dont even make a server reboot or something. There always some excuse, like - "we arent in charge" or "Soon all will be ok, we working on it" But nothing changing...

Sadly, you are correct, I am surprised it took you so long to realize it. Although there is a possibility the OP will get his things back if the server did not save after you died.
ya thats what i meant... but it didnt work server went right to were it crashed from
This is awesome! It was like 5k from death and the shard goes down again Big Grin WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Regards.
ya but this time its takin awhile
Sooooooooooo are we not going to play IN:X anymore? Server dead for good? Big Grin

Let's get this mofo up and running and finish that fukker off.

Regards.
Rabbi Samild Wrote:Sooooooooooo are we not going to play IN:X anymore? Server dead for good? Big Grin

Let's get this mofo up and running and finish that fukker off.

Regards.

Is your avatar supposed to be some nerdy sex reference? Tongue I don't get it.
Sindern Wrote:Is your avatar supposed to be some nerdy sex reference? Tongue I don't get it.

I think so ¬¬
Sindern Wrote:Is your avatar supposed to be some nerdy sex reference? Tongue I don't get it.

hm probably is..69 is such a great number xD