Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Character imports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Character imports didn't re-enabled....
and will it block at 2/4 forever?
Dr.K Wrote:Character imports didn't re-enabled....
and will it block at 2/4 forever?

No I think it'll just be purposed. Taran said that he will give you more information about that in a near future.

Regards,
Hate
Hate Wrote:No I think it'll just be purposed. Taran said that he will give you more information about that in a near future.

Regards,
Hate

because my brother's friend tell me that he will play back...but not before 2/4...so that i have to help him transfer his char...I am really need taran 's help...Thanks a lot...
dui lei lah, hum ga ling do u remember me? HAHAHHA :badgrin:
Hate Wrote:No I think it'll just be purposed. Taran said that he will give you more information about that in a near future.

Regards,
Hate

Vastly informative post you got there.
Slaquer Wrote:Vastly informative post you got there.

Yeah well, that's what Taran said, so we'll have to wait for him to make another announcement as soon as he's able to. We can't enable it so we have to wait for him, and I guess he'll do it when he's ready for it.

Regards,
Hate
Bah Dr.K you wont get a response anytime soon, it's just the reality. Chances are that the transfer system wont be working anytime soon so just wait like 4 weeks and youll most prolly get a response Smile.
Hate Wrote:Yeah well, that's what Taran said, so we'll have to wait for him to make another announcement as soon as he's able to. We can't enable it so we have to wait for him, and I guess he'll do it when he's ready for it.

Regards,
Hate

I mean no offense by what I said, don't get me wrong, I think you are a good staff member, trying to point out exactly what you said is all. I appreciate everything the active staff is doing but I just wish we could get straight answers from the administration.
There are issues with the character import script that require an owner or admin to be available nearly 24/7. That's as much information as we can give at the moment.

More info will be released as decisions are made. We didn't forget about it ;]