Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: charcter transfer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when will it happen again been wait for the 25th but now that date has been scraped without another date or reason why????
Because it's over with??? That seems like reason enough.

He posted on another thread that he had some reasons for not activating it, but he did not specify.
This is what Taran wrote on january 25th:

Taran Wrote:I'm sorry to say that I won't be enabling character imports today, more info about this soon.

Regards,
Hate
Can you transfer skills from the XUO that was on sphere? Tongue
I need to stop flaming
Details as to why were intentionally left out. More information will be provided in the near future.
Sindern Wrote:Can you transfer skills from the XUO that was on sphere? Tongue

It's only from the last Xuo which i believe was owned by Makaveli. If you had skills there, the majority of them will be transferred.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].
All these extremely vague staff responses is exactly what I was talking about in another post. I can understand not giving info on why it was not enabled, but I do not understand why no one ever gives a realistic time on when things will be complete, Smurtle said it best when he compared this to AOL staff, I would compare it to XBOX support :]