Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Fixes (all read)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok since the people were complaining about the dungeons, ive made some fixes. I went to the main dungeons and Added more res Anks in diferent spots.

In Covetous added more anks and reduced some spawns spots where they were too many creatures together

In Wrong added some res anks and added more spawns cause it was abit empty, also added Ancient Wyrm spawn in a random spot.

In Destard added an Ancient Wyrm spawn too

In Shame added more res gates in diferent spots too and reduced some spawns due that they were too many creatures in one spot.

Newbie Dungeon
I am currently still working on it, making a new one since the old was unused by the new players, so i decided to make a new place were they can have a Decent hunt and earn some easy money

T2A & Fire Dungeon
GM Lady Minax is currently working on this too so you can expect it soon.

Extreme Spawns They havent been added yet but hopefully Nasir and Odium will finish them. when we finish them and add them then things would be really balanced and Xtreme creatures will be in so hunting will be much fun !

Rare Rides spawns we have plans for this, i Believe Vulcan is planning on working with this

Runes to pits Outside of Dungeons Like we been saying, we are discussin it and trying to decide if we should really add them but this still is being talked

Some new Weapons
Taran and Nasir were planning on adding some new weps to balance the weapons system this is still being worked on

Oh and i dunno if you guys noticed it but Taran fixed the skillgain in all Combats skills making them easier

Anyway thats just a feedback of what we are doing right now, we are all working to make what you been asking, for those who think we are lazy, well were not.

Anyways i need to finish newbie dungeon so i need to go now :p thanks for everyone who is suporting uss with ideas, Because thats what we really want, if we work together we will hopefully sucess again
Great, some productivity, I like it. Though I have some input. Can we change some of the "ancient wyrms" to some new type of monsters? I like the fact you made these new monster spawns but my suggestion is that you make some new monster, RUNUO Looking or something, that we havent seen. Appearence is a lot when it comes to these types of games, and repetition is no good. Seeing the same type of monster can get boring, specially if your hunting.

Let me give you an example: If someone tells u they killed x1,x2,x3,x4,x5 (just an example) it seems a lot more interesting then if they tell you they killed 5 wyrms at 5 different locations. Spawn some new RUNUO looking ones, with decent loot and that look good. That way the people can feel like they're enjoyign the hunting feeling killing different types of things.

Also add more colored rides into the game! make it less rare so people have something nice to ride, and variety... Zos, Orn, Llama, Stang, etc... I believe its time for that because we're really missing out on enjoyment here...

P.S: Add those runes outside the dungeons! give it a shot it wont be bad you'll see, it never was on XUO but people just dont know and think its "Carebare" because they havent tried it before.

PEACE and good job.
yea we could add aos creatures but we need to speak it with taran first and about the rides that is what we are planning Smile . plus they will be more variety once the xtreme spawns are in and some quest too
Great work Wink
I just tested tonight the combat skillgain to GM my tactics and mace.
Can't wait for the new weapons and the rune pits at dungeons! Tongue
This is what we´ve been waiting for, some news on whats happening. It dont even has to be as much changes as this as the same time. Just give us players a hint on whats being planned or done at least once a week.

Great implements altogether Tiesto, so thank you and all the other staffmembers.
Kreole Ragehead Wrote:This is what we´ve been waiting for, some news on whats happening. It dont even has to be as much changes as this as the same time. Just give us players a hint on whats being planned or done at least once a week.

Great implements altogether Tiesto, so thank you and all the other staffmembers.

I agree. We appreciate news about developers and GMs.
Thank you for your work. Nice to hear about the changes.
Also just to let you guys know there are 2 colored stang spawns in the Wind Park thing. A yellowish one and a somewhat valorite colored one. So keep an eye out for them!

May be adding more at a later date!
Lady Minax Wrote:Also just to let you guys know there are 2 colored stang spawns in the Wind Park thing. A yellowish one and a somewhat valorite colored one. So keep an eye out for them!

May be adding more at a later date!

lol nice finally some rides :p. Any idea when the zos,orns or llama spawns are coming? (I hate stangs lol)
There are already llamas all through T2A as they have always been. Zos's there are a couple of spawns in T2A and there is also a new Orn coming soon!
Lady Minax Wrote:There are already llamas all through T2A as they have always been. Zos's there are a couple of spawns in T2A and there is also a new Orn coming soon!

nono lol I mean the colored llama/zos/orn spawns Smile
Yeah in T2A there is a coloured Zos spawn, the new orn will be coloured and as for llamas im not sure Smile
Pages: 1 2