Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: PvP School!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello! The first two PvP school-events has now taken place! I hope that you all had fun! For those of you who weren't online or didn't have time to join, this is what it's all about:

1. I start by announcing that there's a PvP school starting, and that it's completely free to join.
  2. Then the players players arrive in the duel pits, just like when it's tourney time.
  3. I split the players that I know can PvP on one side of the duel pits, and the players who needs a teacher at the other side.
  4. Then I give them an autosupplied gear. That means that you do not loose any items from joining the pvp school!
  5. Then I add two specific pads for autosupplied gears, one which is "the teacher suit", and one that is "the student suit".
  6. Now it's time to have fun! What I do now is to teleport one student and one teacher into one box each, until all the boxes are filled. Today we actually had to use both the old and new duel pits due to that we had so many joiners, and there still wasn't room for everybody, but that's just fun! I'm glad u want to learn how our PvP works! Perhaps we'll make a even bigger arena for the next time I host the PvP school!
  7. What I do next is to tell the teachers to teach the students the basics of our PvP, throuh speech. Then they get to duel them. When they defeat the student they will tell the student what the student did wrong, so that the student can learn from his or her mistakes.
  8. We care a lot about that students actually learns something during the event, so if you're not happy with your teacher do not hesitate to complain, we will replace him as soon as we can.
  9. The PvP school is open for about one hour each time. It can sometimes last a bit longer if players really want to duel "one last time" when I'm about to close it, but that's just fun!
  10. Anyway, so it ends after about one hour, hopefully with a lot of happy players saying something like "Thanks Hate, I've learned a lot about this PvP today!". Just hearing that makes it all worth it, because that's after all the whole purpose of this event!
So now you all know how it works! I hope that you all had fun and will join in for the next PvP school as well! I'll see you there!

Regards,
Hate

smoke

yes smoke likes to kill
i love pvp school hehe. duel for freeBig Grin
I really like the way it went, taught some kids that didn't know what they were doing alot of stuff.
Thanks Hate, I've learned a lot about this PvP today!

hahhaha, no, seriously, I liked it a lot. I have had 2 PVP learning days and I think I have the basis on my mind, but practicing is very important for testing the stuff you've learned, and many people don't go gank or duel because they are frightened about loosing their items or simply because they have no PVP items (this is my case) LOL
Thnx very much, Hate Wink And thnx for helping me when I was stucked at the duel pits! hahhaa Tongue
Ya! i also learned a lot Wink thx very much for the help hehe Wink

Well i agree with love that we if we are poor dont like to lose items :S im afraid of that cause they are expensive :/

Is there any way to open pits for newbs at weekends just for training? (autosupply)

so we could improve our pvp skills soon Wink

thx for all

Kind regards
We should have been doing this since the release! Great idea hate.
I missed it but it is a very cool idea, hope it increases PVP. Thanks Hate :]
Fast Fred Wrote:We should have been doing this since the release! Great idea hate.

Yeah but I waited because I wanted people to get their skills macroed up before I started hosting them. I'll host them fairly often from now on tho! :]

Anyways I'm glad you all liked the idea! I'll see u at at the pvp-school! =]

Regards,
Hate
Love the idea!! Only plea would be to have it on like friday and saturday if you are goiong to do it on the weekends since I do not play on Sunday.
Thanks
ShadarWar Wrote:Love the idea!! Only plea would be to have it on like friday and saturday if you are goiong to do it on the weekends since I do not play on Sunday.
Thanks

I'm most active during weeks, so I'll probably be hosting it then most of the time. May be hosting it sometime during weekends too, but we'll see. Feel free to suggest a time which would suit your timezone the best, so that I can figure out a time that would work for most timezones. :]

Regards,
Hate
Any day but Sunday US time for me thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3