Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: vendor mall?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why arnt there any vendors in vendor mall, you know the rune at britt bank that says its to vendor mall, i tried it and there is nothing there
vendor shops are placed around the world in players homes, look in the ministry behind britain bank, and outside of britain bridge.
I think we should implement a vendor mall inside of the pits. Don't know if you guys agree but i think that will increase interaction between every player since we can make it a "safe" area where blue, grey and reds can go and share/sell items but trading and banking still not allowed.
Its not a Bad idea about having a vendor mall so everybody can buy or share items Wink

and its easier for all to find the items.
ya i know about the vendors all around, i just thought them all bieng in one place would be more convienenant, or at least a bunch of them i one place
To many vendors might cause lag if theyre on the same place though, ive seen it before on another shard. Its a good idea though.
wel, in the old Maka Xuo shard we had, i remember we had something similar and it was fantasic. Everyone was buying what they needed with no problems and there was alot more interaction.
Many vendors in the same place will make prices will go down due to the competency Wink That's niceeeeee Big Grin

Diego

No problem guys, I know, or I hope, you've heard about my shop and i've been working on loading it so you guys may buy more supplies, and well I have!

There's about 25 mana bags added to my shop with about 14 gheal pots, with scrolls for you're pvp needs, all except explosion and energy bolt which will be added soon!

If you need a rune there and don't already have one PM me or ask around because there's people who have them right now and are using my shop!

Thanks.
This guy has a great shop. Seriously.