Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Russian CNS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It would be nice if we have Russian CNS. Waiting for administration answer.
yes i agree with that. Alot of russians around and rarely if somebody of them speaks english. I saw alot msgs of GM's who askin to translate what russians want. I think we really need russian CNS or GM. I vote for Alik if u agree that we need one. Alik got experience and hes english almost perfect. So i think he is the best candidate to be CNS
+1 for Alik
+1 for girl in sig
Agree should be a gm for each major language in game if there isnt a gm already that doesnt speak it.

- Some newb
yes please one russian gee em

smoke

this is retraded u dont need no russain cns weve been waiting for a gm in our time zone for the last month and hates even agreed there are more people who play at our time then yours..

D3d

smoke Wrote:this is retraded u dont need no russain cns weve been waiting for a gm in our time zone for the last month and hates even agreed there are more people who play at our time then yours..

i am at gmt +3 timezone but online like 18 hours a day, so doesnt really matter which timezone i belong to...
well +1 for Russian staff member Cool
Smoke, i didnt say that we dont need GM at this timezone. I said we need one russian CNS, its doesnt mean that we dont need one GM who's available more than Alik at this timeSmile so if u ask me we need them bothTongue
In my opinion, i agree with many of you. I know that we are in need of a Russian CNS to help the Russian players and at the same time we need a Canadian staff member to create something to do during our timezone because we have many active players and they are not satisfied with what they are getting.

Eighty Swords

ScareCrow Wrote:In my opinion, i agree with many of you. I know that we are in need of a Russian CNS to help the Russian players and at the same time we need a Canadian staff member to create something to do during our timezone because we have many active players and they are not satisfied with what they are getting.

you're reminding me of the conversation last night that took place some time before, during, or after our tim hortons feast lol... all i know for sure is you were high :p
I'm currently looking for staff to hire, just be patient.

And don't contact me about being staff, I'll contact you.
Pages: 1 2