Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Suggestion/Question regarding item selling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I realize this ain't one of the top priorities of the server but .. Isn't it possible to sell large quantities of the same item as a whole, instead of selling them one by one ? Maybe this is already possible, I don't know, but if it is the case please tell me a way to do it.

I know some "apprentice gm bs'ers " like me, who would also like to know this.

Thanks in advance Cool
use razor: Sell agent.

you select the items you want to sell and the amount.

Enable it for sell the things.

Disable it when u finish or you will always be selling those things without intention.

See u
Ups forgot razor had that feature, thanks for the reminder Wink

But implementing that into the shard its still a idea i think, not everyone uses macro programs like razor.
Vegeta Wrote:Ups forgot razor had that feature, thanks for the reminder Wink

But implementing that into the shard its still a idea i think, not everyone uses macro programs like razor.

Vegeta, I know that is a good idea, but think about this: developers have a life, so we have to have priorities in order to fix the most important issues first. This selling issue has solution, since you can sell big amounts of items with razor or injection, so I don't really think developers will implement this in a near future. Every issue has much thinking time and writing time, you know Wink
Love Wrote:Every issue has much thinking time and writing time, you know Wink

Yeah man I know, Im a programmer too Big Grin But like I said yeah , this isn't one of top priorities so nevermind, there is always razor.

Peace Cool