Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: What to do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Reks

I've just started, i have minimal macing skills
and 50 mining
and like 80 anat.

i am out of bandages, and i couldn't find an npc to sell ore or ingots to.
any advice on how to make some money fast just so i can get bandages?

Thanks
Your ingots should be sell to Players for 7 gps was the normal prize time ago not sure now.

for getting bandages you can go to yew (there are there lots of sheeps, you take from them their wool, and with them you can make bandages at tailors shop Wink

Also you can clean your bandages with water ( dont know if u know this or not...)

if u need more help ask Wink
Reks Wrote:I've just started, i have minimal macing skills
and 50 mining
and like 80 anat.

i am out of bandages, and i couldn't find an npc to sell ore or ingots to.
any advice on how to make some money fast just so i can get bandages?

Thanks

You can train healing at a NPC, then go to the newby dungeon. It's easy there. Here at IN-X, fast/easy cash doesn't exists at all Tongue
Admin will change starting gold from 500 to 2000 GPs, so if you are poor, you can create some characters in your account and get the gold in your main. You know, this should be nice to start.
Love Wrote:Admin will change starting gold from 500 to 2000 GPs, so if you are poor, you can create some characters in your account and get the gold in your main.

I think that was what the gms were trying to avoid....
Fast Fred Wrote:I think that was what the gms were trying to avoid....

what they want to avoid is multi client people for earning money. thats the real problem.
for 8ks there is no problem every week 8ks i dont mind and surely gms also. the real problem will be if people can use multi client.
not hard at all to make 50k from making 5 accounts from 5 different IP's with most people having dynamic IP addresses, take about 5-15 mins if done right , proxies and such would extend the problem, but there will always be cheaters, 500gp for a newbie is kinda nothing, but the way the stuff is set you pretty much have to give em at least 2k for them to login, and stay logged in

Reks

: oO i'll have u know i stretched my 500 as far as i could, then i sold the regs i wasn't using to get more bandages, but that headless keeps whooping my butt, i'll get him.

and i stay logged in as long as possible, i use 3g to play. and obviously when i am at work like right now theres nothing i can do about playing. which kinda sucks cause i am bored out of my mind.
Slaquer Wrote:not hard at all to make 50k from making 5 accounts from 5 different IP's with most people having dynamic IP addresses, take about 5-15 mins if done right , proxies and such would extend the problem, but there will always be cheaters, 500gp for a newbie is kinda nothing, but the way the stuff is set you pretty much have to give em at least 2k for them to login, and stay logged in

thats the problem, but that is cheating Slaquer. Also there is people playing right now With "his Brother" which doesnt exist... just for having two computers in home.. they can have people macroing and other one playing or gathering resources etc... so what can we say then?

I agree with you about giving newbs 2ks... so they can start increasing something.

see u.
a little hint: u can collect all the cut of raw ribs u see and sell them 8 gp each. when people peekay at bridge u can easilly get like extra 1.5-3k in 10 mins Big Grin

Reks

thanx i'll try that.
well i did and i saw a body and i cut it, and well *poof* smack bang dead lovely guards rofl.

i now know not to cut up other peoples bodies.
u should cut grey or red bodies only. not the blue ones
dvlsmnd Wrote:u should cut grey or red bodies only. not the blue ones

Disagreed