Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: The Real IN:X [It's ALIVE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone,

Today, I just wanna invite you all to see how the Scarecrow sees INX in his eyes. Since the start of the Beta, the fights/arguements we've had, all amounted to nothing in the end as we all can see. The shard's great.. with SEVERAL active players to chill with...

[Image: 100108.jpg]

[Screenshot Taken Earlier Today.]

There's an EXTREME amount of action, in occlo, serps and especially bridge when Prototypes around. The ganking experience is usually great and there's tons of people to kill and joke around with, very fun if you ask me.

Take a look for yourselves Smile...

[Image: gankkk.jpg]

[Image: y54y5644.jpg]

[Image: santiage.jpg]

Also, this shard is not only about killing and pwning kids, it's about interaction and having fun when there's nothing else to do, we needa work together.. Here's the perfect example of showing how much a "team" all of our INX players are. We together are an economy. We need eachother...

[Image: wow.jpg]

This shard has several great things to offer, great hunting which i could not include in this at this specific moment and im sorry about that, because the Gravedigger was not in Yew Crypts and the Guardien of Destard was dead already :evil:, but i can assure everyone that plays and wants to play or did play and is waiting for more players to play... i ask you all to look at this carefully and see what fun is going on on the INX shard while your not here... The shards growing everyday, theres no multiclient so those 120 people online ARE active.. they are ALL there. If there are any complaints about there not being enough players on the shard i can tell you straight up that yesterday mourning, i had 28 kills i ganked 37 vs 4 at brit bridge for two hours for the heck of it just to have some PK fun... Ask any of the active players that were there, even the Omega Legacy was present... against me and my other 3 of course :eek:. It was GREAT! I've never been in such an intense gank scenerio and all of you can experience it as well...

Here's an example of how many players have been active within the last two days.. I had 28 kills yesterday morning and today when i woke up...

[Image: 100.jpg]

That's all i wanted to say to you all... The Economy is growing everyday more and more and we need to stick together, no matter when Taran or any other staff come back, we don't need to stress and worry, they work hard on this, let's make our own fun, start ganking, go out and explore, GM new skills, train your PVM or PVP. There's MANY things to do in this shard, we all just need to stop, think and get active!

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].
Very nice post scare Smile

Its good to see people having fun.
Great post man, way to promote!
Yes omfg, u rox scare.
i totally agree! alot of people (even from last xuo) keep sayin : "that shard is dead" and etc, but they didnt even check how much people there. For example on bridge in last week, or those two days... I never saw something like that on last xuo...

Havah

my god it looks like so much fun =(

Galens

Its not as much fun as it looks. You try fighting smoke, silverwolf, or scarecrow. Ha the three s' of slaughter.

Just watching them fight makes me piss myself.
awww how cute

scare for monkey queen!

Eighty Swords

n0x* Wrote:scare for monkey queen!

i second that.
Wow Pkers have feelings.. :eek: Smile

I guess I'll just use this thread to introduce myself . Hi, im Vegeta ingame, playing for 3 days now and im stickin around for a while, hope to experience great moments here with u lads.

Btw i totally agree with you because i'v played on a relative good number of shards and this one is without a doubt one of the best i'v seen. Keep up the good work guys!

Cheers
Galens Wrote:Its not as much fun as it looks. You try fighting smoke, silverwolf, or scarecrow. Ha the three s' of slaughter.

Just watching them fight makes me piss myself.

you forgot about aptar
Nice post.. I like it. This one should stay on top!!Big Grin
Looks like fun! *hates his campus network*
Pages: 1 2