Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: make nightmare tameable :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i like a nightmare..who doesnt? Big Grin
so i suggest making those nice black rides tameable..Tongue
those wont be so easy to kill when u got pked and someone wants to kill your ride..Sad

could it be?
i sure hope so...

Rolleyes
where are nightmares anyways? I think making them tamable would be spectacular, i also wish that I knew where rare rides spawned, I have run everywhere so many times and have yet to find anything resembling rare.
god damn i remember nightmares I WANT ONE! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Def a great idea. Thumbs up
I only know where are their spawn in other shards...

Terathan Keep, Covetous and a forest that i forgot the name!
yeye, totally agree!
If added they should require a high level of taming and made sure their stats aren't insane. They would also need a cap.

Might sound like a bit much but I had nitemares on several shards and they could two hit kill once trained for 3 days.
will nightmares be tameable? i would like to see that on the changelog...Smile
Hopefully the rides become more "assorted" because we seem to see many horses and i think everyone will agree that it makes it alittle bit boring to ride around on a horse everyday hehe! Just an opinion, please look into it.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype]
I love mares, but only tamable at 98!
Fast Fred Wrote:I love mares, but only tamable at 98!

skill not needed at 98..cause if that will be like that..it should be on mustangs as well as zostriches and orns...
so it should be easy to tame at 98 taming...but when you are at 50 taming skill...you should have a low chance....on this shard..
other shards have that required skill option added...this shard not...this non-required'skill option makes it more fun btw..

PS: i still want to see a new changelog with all the suggestions that have been made and that were "possible" as a option in this shard...
Staff members should make some changes this month..Smile
We need more variety in rides. Its intruiging to see different kinds/colors of rides.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].