Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: What about Galens?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So. I come back and see a lot of this "Taking the wheel" by Galens.

Great, or so we thought. An active, seemingly mature (most of the time, but who is at all times??) person who wants to suggest and coordinate ideas.

Then come the spoiling of everything he tries by stabs at people. These stabs are represented by short, sarcastic nibbles at the underbelly of every little person present. The details aren't needed, since most of his quivering, self-fulfilling posts are short shots, simple in substance and mind.

This is why I made this post:

Holier than thou gets old. You're not better than anyone else and you don't need to post "sigh" after everything you've helped instigate. Yes, you have helped.

There have been some reasonable posts made, but as long as they follow your creed you don't seem to have a problem with it, but if someone has a problem with yours, then there has to be something wrong with them.

Just stop. You're not helping. You're really not. Your convictions in terms of posting stop at words.
I'm diversified. I think they also make medication for such a wide sway of emotions and attitudes.

You're exactly like Smoke, except not funny.

You don't get under peoples' skin, surely not mine. You're like Cuba Gooding Jr. in Radio.

You mean well but you're just retarded so no one really cares.

Picking who you attack is pointless. Smoke did that and look where it got him. I made this post to call you out for being the douchebag newbie everyone knows you to be.
You're welcome to write a story about it and then act it out in a video game. Because that's what smart people do. You know, instead of owning up to their faults and mistakes, idiosyncrasies?

Nah, that's asking too much.
There is actually. Being an ******* and owning up to it is different than acting like an ass and then trying to act like you're not.

You're a little kid in a big man's game.
I think you guys are the only ones even using the forums.
Galens Wrote:You are so true smurtle. I am so getting owned. While talking my shit here, I am also helping players who need the help. I am so childish while having my fun toying with you, and keeping you posting nonsense with me ^_^

Are you going to follow me in every thread and ruin the honest help I give other players, or the contests I hold on the forums? Or are you going to "grow up" and keep your shit in a pm or in this thread?

You're starting to be an ******* now... ooooohhhh noes, I gotta makes a threadz aboutz smelly turtle now...

I've helped plenty of people but this isn't what this thread is about. It's about how you're doing basically nothing except extending the immaturity. You prove it by contradicting your own signature. Expressing maturity and desiring it doesn't mean you're mature.

You're a little kid who thinks he can "toy" with people online. That's as bad as assuming someone thinks they can read emotion online. I go with what I have:

A douchebag who can be drawn into an immature post-slug fest at a simple post. If you really supported what you post you wouldn't have responded.

I didn't mention anyone getting owned. I think you're starting to need those medications I mentioned.

If I have to follow you up in every thread to call you on your bullshit, why not? I'm not harassing. I'm making a properly delivered opinion free of harassment or blatant insults.

I only answer with those when replied to with those. :badgrin:
Galens Wrote:You are right.

I did claim I would take over IN, but I didn't think in this fashion.

It's easy to take over when you're the only one left.
Personal fun? Making stabs at people and possibly insulting them is what you call fun?

That's actually called harassment.

I'm calling you out because someone should. You're just not that smart.

I compared that contest thread to an incident at Starbucks. Sorry if you're misconstruing things. ;/
[size="7"]hello Everyone :d[/size]
You guys are really funny, could aswell keep it in pms though. Im really enjoying reading about 2 people taking the forums of an uo server this seriously. It´s one of those things that makes the game and community fun even after 7 years of playing, keep up the good work. Don´t take it personally though. Cool
Hell yeah ! all i got to say is..that i LOVE SMURTLE, not only because most of the times hes got a damn point in every single post that he makes, but because the guy helps me improving my english ...LOL..everytime i come across a post made by Smurtle its like everything is written in a very sophisticated english so sometimes i end up searching for words or expressions that i didnt know of. Keep it up Smurtle!

Eighty Swords

we dont need to see this... this is exactly what people are saying that ruins the forums atmosphere and ruins the interest in the shard for new players.

stfu

come estas tunamatik? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3