Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Few Changes Made
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Armor will now affect the amount of damage taken when hit by the spells Explosion and Energy Bolt. Being naked, in other words having 0 armour will mean that you will suffer a great deal if hit by those two spells. There is of course a limit as to how much armor can decrease the damage taken ie after a certain level of armor , damage absorbed will remain the same. This goes for both the spell and the scroll.

This is the way it was on sphere: Energy Bolt and Explosion always did more damage to those that were naked or less than adequately armoured.

In addition to that,

Energy Bolt scrolls will now drain 15 hitpoints of your life on double click.

edit: It will be implemented on next restart.
This should be good news even if i dont really think you guys shouldve changed the pvp for our sake anymore once ive rethought and put myself in your position. Still many people will se this as a good gesture and hopefully be satisfied.

Galens

This is one of many changes needed.

Very good work.
This will encourage the use of armour and discourage naked ganking. This should also benefit the market/ economy... Blacksmiths now have a reason to craft.

Galens

Now I have a reason to use E-Bolt for something other than Elf mobs. Smile

Explosion should be nice for large gank parties, what about explosion potions, do those have the same effect?
n0x* Wrote:This will encourage the use of armour and discourage naked ganking. This should also benefit the market/ economy... Blacksmiths now have a reason to craft.

Read my latest post in the pvp pole thread.. it might give you some idea's..
:thumbsup:
i think there should be a noticeable different in damage depending on armor. not just have to air old copper. but like if you wear rose you see 1 to 5 points lower than old copper?
i just tested enegery bolt and explosion. i dont see any different
Kyo Wrote:i just tested enegery bolt and explosion. i dont see any different

Yes, changes wont take effect till after reboot.
Kyo Wrote:i think there should be a noticeable different in damage depending on armor. not just have to air old copper. but like if you wear rose you see 1 to 5 points lower than old copper?

The higher your ar the less the damage untill you reach a certain armor rating, then it wont make a difference.
and what is the top ar?
Pages: 1 2 3 4