Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: I do not like changing shards every few months.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Written by Coldrake
Wednesday, 17 January 2007

We have an old saying here at Imagine Nation, “Be a part of something better!” Imagine Nation: Xtreme lives up to this standard and is by far the best server we have put together to date. If you are looking for something that is better then the rest, then you have come to the right place.

IN:X was born from the dreams and spirit of two great Ultima Online communities, Imagine Nation and Xtreme Ultima Online. So what is INX all about? We are a premier Ultima Online gaming community that enjoys and reflects the old school Sphere/TUS play style. When you enter our digital world, it will feel like 1998 all over again. The only difference is that our server does not have all the bugs and stability issues that true Sphere servers have.

IN:X encourages diversity and competition. We are not limited to one specific aspect of the game as we feel that a robust world such as ours should cater to all play styles. If you enjoy PvP, PvE, RP, or just hanging out with your friends at Brit bank… you will feel right at home. Our PvP system is one of the best… if not THE best system you will find online. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding PvP environment, our old school “***** Opiate” inspired PvP system delivers.

We offer several custom items and places of interest, such as custom designed and decorated dungeons, player implemented races, RP items, static housing, custom ores, rare mounts, interesting and challenging hunting areas, and much much more.

If you have been looking for a place to call home, a place that encourages fair game play, a place that is challenging and exciting, a place that has a strong community and a deep rooted history, if you have been looking for such a place… your search is over. Welcome to Imagine Nation: Xtreme!

This was by coldrake...and i want to call this place "my home" but if the player base keeps going down then and what not....I just want a ****ing shard to STAY OPEN for longer than a few months...Please everyone keep this shard up...I like it alot andI DO NOTwant to go to another shard and start ****ing macroing all over again.....im starting to do good on this shard and i want to keep playing here.....so lets keep this bad boy up and running and FIXeverything that needs fixing and PLAY SOME ULTIMA ONLINE!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
**** resurrected old player accounts, and giving free play until January the 20. So I'm gonna take a brake from IN. Hopefully I'll be back, but not sure yet Smile
Ye, the playerbase is going down really fast but look in 2008 Maka will come back from Egypt, Nazir will get his new pc and Taran will be back from his break. I hope they make skillgain easier, not for me cause ive already gmed all my basics, but for players that want to join us but dont cause they will be like a month just macroing. But lets just try to keep this shard up as long as we cann!! We are also going down in the topshards ranking, went from 1 or 2 to 7!! Not good but still Taran and all the staffs have done a nice job making this shard that i can call ´home´.
Actually the playerbase has been steady at 150 players in the past few days... the maximum we've reached was 200 if i'm not mistaken?

Also don't forget that these are important days because of christmas and the new year, people tend to get out of home and such to visit the family, etc etc...

Although certain things need improvement i'm sure that in January there will be many developments about it, i've been playing since day 1, i'm still playing, and i will keep playing, that's all i have to say.

Oh and by the way, to make advertising to other shards is not a great idea at all here...
Lunatic Wrote:Actually the playerbase has been steady at 150 players in the past few days... the maximum we've reached was 200 if i'm not mistaken?

I don't think the playerbase has been steady at 150. It is very often near 120. And the maxium we've reached is near 300.
Vanguard isn't a UO shard ... Its a completely different game ..

http://vgplayers.station.sony.com/

Rolleyes
60-90 for the last couple of hours :/
Its around Christmas time you guys not alot of players want to be playing games they are with their family. I assure you all the player base in 2008 will rise by alot