Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Daemon (RP Items/Skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deep in the depths of hell two daemons walk along discussing new plans that are being made as the new era takes place in this world, "Soh are to head to the surface as Lord Tabion requested soh to aid soh be'ni to exterminate the lods." said the elder daemon, "Very well, jI will head to the surface as soon as possible. D'Leh master." replied Xico as he rushes toward the surface.

Later at the surface and after having some rest Xico sees himself in the island of Hythloth.

Fire... it has been like this since the beginning but fire itself never changes, it just becomes more powerfull, a stormy night and darkness but no rain raged through fire island, ancient creatures lurking inside ancient ruins looking for flesh to consume, and Xico waking up from a long sleep, looking around at what he once remembered. "Although much is still the same jI feels that something has changed..." saying this he starts to explore the remains of the island and finding nothing of interest he decides to pay a visit to Minoc, "jI is curious to see how the lods are doing collecting resources at this town... not that jI cares for the kIp lods but jI wants to see if there are potential preys around." He grabs a rune marked with the sign of Minoc and says the words. "Kal Ort Por."

He suddently appears outside Minoc's mine near the bridge with no disguise caughting a human by surprise, the human was only dressed with some dusty pants, shoes and also had a pickaxe in his right hand, when he spotted Xico he looked at him with horror and fear,

"What... the...? Holy shit! Please... i'm unnarmed.. do not harm me...!" the human says this in desperation,

"Ah it has been a long time since jI experienced an encounter like this... soh are kIp to be here alone, even if soh don't have any chances of matching my strengh jI sees this as an opportunity to start the extermination." this said by Xico,

"I beg you please do not kill me!" quickly replied the human trying to run for the town,

"An Ex Por." yelled Xico aiming for the human, "Soh won't get out of here alive, jI hates all lods!" After this he yells the words "Kal Vas Flam." toward the human burning him and making him suffer a pain like no other,

"AHHHHHHH IT BURNS! NOOOO!" screaming all around and rolling on the ground in flames and the smell of his burnt flesh spreading through the air, Xico approaches him and with his spear he makes a final strike to his prey in the heart, as the human dies in pain Xico quickly cuts his body into pieces and consumes his soul. "Hmm... it has been so long... this is just the beginning, now jI has other plans, jI must meet with Lord Tabion, enough fun for now." he then grabs a rune directly to Serpent's Hold and once again he mutter the words "Kal Ort Por."

As he appeared near the docks, he quickly saw that something was wrong, 5 humans spotted him and rushed to attack him with full force, "Dammit! jI must take an action before they reach jI location..." it was too late they were already surrounding him and casting spells and using arrows to kill the outnumbered daemon. "Kill him! Don't let him run away!!" said one of the humans, Xico was making all he could to stay alive and defend himself against them but he couldn't hang on much more when suddently more daemons joined the battle, "K'tal fellow be'nI, it's good to see that soh were around here, are soh ready to charge against this mad lods?!" asked Xico, "K'tal, jI saw that soh was in guh and came to soh aid. Jebe let's get those kIp lods!" replied one of them.

After some time fighting the daemons were able to kill two of them and made the rest run, with all of this Xico was finally in the presence of Lord Tabion,

"K'tal'li Lord Tabion, jI was sent to join soh ranks, jI hopes to make soh proud by exterminating as much humans as jI can." said Xico,

"K'tal, it's good to see that reinforcements were sent from the depths, soh will join soh be'nI dhemonh and start soh mission right away!" replied Lord Tabion.

Xico headed for his room to seek some rest after this events and clearly thought that he has been given an opportunity to test his skills against this new threats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a RP story for my character Xico and the requested items and skin are the ones that Daemon guild use.
Your story has been accepted. Your watch time begins now.