Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: team tourney tickets?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are these? I was on the blue team that won the wrestling tourney, and Im not sure what this is good for.
Also, what is the other prize? the statue thing that says its 5 items?

let me know.

Thanks
You can either save them and wait until we implement a reward system where you can change your tickets for items or transform them into money
LoonDawg Wrote:What are these? I was on the blue team that won the wrestling tourney, and Im not sure what this is good for.
Also, what is the other prize? the statue thing that says its 5 items?

let me know.

Thanks

The statue in your bank is simply the items that were banked for you when you stepped on the "autosupply pad." The items you had on you before you joined the event were put into a statuesque figure to protect them from getting lost. Simply double click the statue to restock yourself with your other supplies that you had on but make sure you are not mounted on a ride because it won't work Big Grin and, the team tickets are nice to use for money atm to help GM skills but at the same time, i'd try and save some because alot of the gifts you can buy with those are very nice *when they implement the exchange* Smile hope i've helped you out.
Thanks everyone for the help, i took the easy way out and cashed in the ticket, oh well.
LoonDawg Wrote:Thanks everyone for the help, i took the easy way out and cashed in the ticket, oh well.

no problem, im glad to help, if u hav any specific questions and no ones available just send me a PM, id be more than happy to help.