Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: why is there so much staff but so little?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

smoke

well as you can see there are only really 3-4 gms that are active such as odium tiesto hate and muto

i would like to know why these players are gms if they are inactive for the longest time? Viz Tiesto Azreal Nasir Coldrake

no offence to them they do a good job but they have not been active for a while now, dont you think you guys should hire more players to awsner pages etc?

i put tiesto's name there because he has been harrasing me and mistreating me from other players i have proof of this and many players who have seen him do this if i can send the proof to somone who can actually do something about that would be great.

for coldrake i put his name there becuase he does not even have uo on his computer.. and he has not been on the shard since day one.

for viz, i heard hes in jail? like wtf why is he a gm if he is in jail lol? i think that kind of shows what kind of person he is also by breaking the law he might cheat in the game?

for azerial and nasir i have nothing bad to say about you you guys handle the rp stuff good and nasir you do a good job scripting but i heard your pc is broken or something and i dont know where azerial went so thats basically two more inactive gms :S

please dont flame me for this i do not want to be a gm i just want to actually see the shard make some progress because when the shard first went live it had 280 players and now its down to 150 which is a huge decrease, and things need to start getting better
smoke Wrote:well as you can see there are only really 3-4 gms that are active such as odium tiesto hate and muto

i would like to know why these players are gms if they are inactive for the longest time? Viz Tiesto Azreal Nasir Coldrake

no offence to them they do a good job but they have not been active for a while now, dont you think you guys should hire more players to awsner pages etc?

i put tiesto's name there because he has been harrasing me and mistreating me from other players i have proof of this and many players who have seen him do this if i can send the proof to somone who can actually do something about that would be great.

for coldrake i put his name there becuase he does not even have uo on his computer.. and he has not been on the shard since day one.

for viz, i heard hes in jail? like wtf why is he a gm if he is in jail lol? i think that kind of shows what kind of person he is also by breaking the law he might cheat in the game?

for azerial and nasir i have nothing bad to say about you you guys handle the rp stuff good and nasir you do a good job scripting but i heard your pc is broken or something and i dont know where azerial went so thats basically two more inactive gms :S

please dont flame me for this i do not want to be a gm i just want to actually see the shard make some progress because when the shard first went live it had 280 players and now its down to 150 which is a huge decrease, and things need to start getting better

werrd. nOx and Hate are awsome Smile
Quote:i put tiesto's name there because he has been harrasing me and mistreating me from other players i have proof of this and many players who have seen him do this if i can send the proof to somone who can actually do something about that would be great.

Smoke your actually a very special person to uss :p

back to reality, your a nice guy smoke indeed, but what i dont like is when you cross the line and start insulting and such. I know your angry because i jaield you but look how nice i am, i told you i would release you in the evening. I have never and would never harrast someone....... that was a funny one Smile no idea where you got that from................
Four active GMs are actually four more you PAID for. They have no obligation to do this, be grateful for them for any time they spend hosting events and running the game so you can have your fun.

smoke

kitehimuro Wrote:Four active GMs are actually four more you PAID for. They have no obligation to do this, be grateful for them for any time they spend hosting events and running the game so you can have your fun.

Please refrain from flaming me i said, i do not expect them to be there 24/7 a day but some of them have not logged on since day one of the shard.. all I'm saying is that wouldn't the shard be better with an active staff not a useless one with some GM's that are in jail?
Nasir is inactive since he doesnt have a comp atm
Hate is active
Nox is active
Odium is active
Azrael is active again (was inactive for a while)
Tiesto is active
Ginz is active
Muto is active
Vulcan is active
Calabose is active
Viz is inactive atm (as stated on the website). He's not in jail, he works at a jail. He's moving right now though, that's why he's inactive.
Minax is active

Now, Vulcan knows a bit of programming so he will try to learn scripting. Odium will have a lot of free time until he starts working again, so he will be able to fix bugs as well.
I also got contacted by someone who might be able to help out scripting.

And on top of that I might get a new counselor (even though we have plenty of staff already)

smoke

well if we have so many they should start checking for pages Tongue only one who awnsers mine is odium
Galens Wrote:if you see a page, answer it. It's your job to.

I couldn't disagree more, it's not our job to answer pages. I'm actually quite upset you wrote that post and I hope you know why. It's very easy to burn out as a staff member, and if all you did was answer pages you wouldn't last long.

Sure we should try to answer pages as soon as we can, but depending on the questions you might have to wait a while for an answer.
Kite summed it up, no need for further explanation.
i dont care what u guys say , the only staff i really c on is

Odium , hes always on , hostin , answerin pages he stays up wen he has 2 go 2 work just to help ppl n host events...

Tiesto . he acts gay sometimes lol but he still answers pages , n host events

Muto , he host answers pages

Hate , same with him he answers pages and host

Vulcan , wen he had his comp he wud always answer pages n deal with rp stuff

Nox , same

ginz i c once in a while

but no offence to other staff i never c them those are only staff members i ever c , Taran mayb u can check logs n c when the staff comes on cuz i hardly c any staff on except for odium when its night for me
smoke Wrote:well if we have so many they should start checking for pages Tongue only one who awnsers mine is odium

Agreed. I don't page much, but Odium is the only guy who's answered my pages. I've paged, no response, 10 minutes later, no response, 5 minutes later 1v1 supplied!!!! And still my page goes unanswered. Pages should come before anything. If you don't have enough staff on to do an event and answer pages, you probably shouldn't be doing an event.
Diabolical Wrote:Agreed. I don't page much, but Odium is the only guy who's answered my pages. I've paged, no response, 10 minutes later, no response, 5 minutes later 1v1 supplied!!!! And still my page goes unanswered. Pages should come before anything. If you don't have enough staff on to do an event and answer pages, you probably shouldn't be doing an event.

I must say i disagree. If staff takes time to hold events .. Brodcasting that an event will start. Taking the time to set everything up etc. they can't really go "Uhm Sorry, turney will be delayed for 10 min. because someone wants their GM BS hammer!"

Now I'm not saying that you paged about something silly Diabolical Smile I'm just saying that sometimes staff should have fun as well. After all if it where you who answered pages all day, every day I'm sure you would want to hold an event, without having to answer pages once in awhile.
Pages: 1 2 3 4