Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Monster Bash!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i will host a monster bash this afternoon so dont miss it!!! very nice items and lots of fun!!! tell everyone about it!!

it will be a non-pvp event in our special Monster Bash arena.

i cant give much detals about the mob but all i can say it has nice loot....... oh and he is evil x)
EVENT WILL BE AT 6:00:0 PM server time , TYPE "what time is it" in game to check the current time

hope to see you there
specific time?
Edited The Time Check The Main Post
Time for a 3 hours nap... i set my alarm clock for 12:50... so you better not start without me!
nice tiesto Wink my events/tornys have not been appreciated lately so i wont host anything for a while hekk im going back to buggfixing! (if i get my new (irl) job that is!)

Galens

Odium Wrote:nice tiesto Wink my events/tornys have not been appreciated lately so i wont host anything for a while hekk im going back to buggfixing! (if i get my new (irl) job that is!)

I appreciate any event that any staff or mortal hosts/creates. Don't even waste your fingers on them Odi.
Hey Odium! I appreciate your events too. The problem is I have NO time for playing. I only macro as you could see spying me Tongue
Your events are cool Wink
ok its 6 00 wheres bash? not that ugly replacement tour
i waited 4 hrs for it... it was 5am in the morning and i had no fkn sleep arg... 1st was the 1v1 replacement which i attended thinking the bash was on next, then after that was the 1v1 auto supply wtf! and then! the bash was after it lol... but yeh i was way 2 tired to attend it BOO!! Sad good work though staff