Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Mentioned many times before
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I mean damn Ive been at 95.5 healing for 4 hours of macroing. This is getting ridiculous. Admins, GMs increase rate of skill gain for pvp related skills!!!!Keep crafting and harvesting skills low hell make them even slower. I still have to do weapons skills, some alch and inscript. I know a lot of pvpers feel this way and want to be active rather than macroing.
Healing is the easiest skill to gain... period... what do you need... an XUO fs scroll and some bandies... Rolleyes It isnt a hard skill to gain just afk it whilst you sleep Wink
yeah its just retarded to go to sleep and come back four hours later using that xuo fs scroll and hella aides for .1 skillgain. I mean why does this shard delay the inevitable. Why do i need to spend so much time on server afk if im ultimately going to have it and could be playing actively instead of macroing afk. I mean this game is ten years old. I understand some skills should be really hard. But damn, magery,resist,combat, and heal should be fast. Nuff said.

Continuing to macro and spend little time playing,

Deadwrong
not everyone is supposed to gm all skills.. it's not fun if everyone was gm in everything..
if u only gained .1 in 4 hrs then there's something seriously wrong with ur macro.. i gmed healing in 2 nights..
im using the one posted in player guides for razor. I have even watched it for extended periods of time, Its fine. Im guessing you gmed it before they slowed the skill gain. Like I said before Im fine with most skills being slow if not slower. But the skills mentioned above plus eval and anat should be fast.
What do you mean "Before they slowed it" They've already sped up all the Pvp Skill gains a few times. Your not suppose to be able to GM healing in 2-4 days. It should take at LEAST a week. Christ.

Why don't we just make Skill gates? or better yet.. give people the ability to just do .set allskills 1000
Mephisto Wrote:What do you mean "Before they slowed it" They've already sped up all the Pvp Skill gains a few times. Your not suppose to be able to GM healing in 2-4 days. It should take at LEAST a week. Christ.

Why don't we just make Skill gates? or better yet.. give people the ability to just do .set allskills 1000

Complaining about the skill's speed is almost as old and worn out as that reply.

"I want armor to be more involved in PvP," said the random guy.

"WHY DONTT WE MNAKE AN ARMOR GATE HUH HUH," said the fed up random guy.

Apples and apples. You complain and cry all across the board you should get the same reply since that's the same respect you affront to others.
lol smurtle...

you do the same exact thing you criticize people for, that would be complaining.
Complaining about people who complain about complainers doesn't make you any different or better:p At least you could have posted something on topic but I love you anyways.

Deadwrong, there are slow skill gains for a reason. Though honestly I gm'd healing on an alt in like 3-4 days. I am not sure why I am justifying you with a response... since you acted like a little girl and wanted a skill you aren't concerned about to be tougher.

Oh and maybe if you slept for more than four hours you might see more of a skill increase.Big Grin
No, I take it on myself to bust the balls of complainers. They just won't listen to me since I'm all-knowing. Sad
Smurtle Wrote:No, I take it on myself to bust the balls of complainers. They just won't listen to me since I'm all-knowing. Sad

But if you do that, it will require someone to bust your balls as well. This will inevitably create a never ending chain...

Of course I think that was what mephisto was doing though. Are you trying to steal his thunder?!
Mine are 'unbustable.' That's why I am post-master. Haha.
Smurtle Wrote:Complaining about the skill's speed is almost as old and worn out as that reply.

"I want armor to be more involved in PvP," said the random guy.

"WHY DONTT WE MNAKE AN ARMOR GATE HUH HUH," said the fed up random guy.

Apples and apples. You complain and cry all across the board you should get the same reply since that's the same respect you affront to others.

[Image: joel.jpg]