Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Is this truly a pvp shard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
like stated below this shard calls itself a pvp shard. but the only thing used is magic for everything, and its not even true magery is only scrolls. using a weapon should be implimented to stop spells when causing damage. the way it is now it is nowhere near being real. tell me, if magic where real do u think u could cast a spell with a hally shoved up you ass or being hit with an arrow?

I would also like to hear peoples thoughts on if keeping a weapon in hand when casting is good. i believe that you should have 2 disarm to cast.
Hell Hound Wrote:I would also like to hear peoples thoughts on if keeping a weapon in hand when casting is good. i believe that you should have 2 disarm to cast.

Agreed.
go play some osi replica shards :S
There are like 50 servers with that pvp out there. XUO's pvp is kind of unique since its a tus/sphere clone and many ppl like it the way it is cause they loved playing 3-6 years ago
Hell Hound Wrote:the way it is now it is nowhere near being real. tell me, if magic where real do u think u could cast a spell with a hally shoved up you ass or being hit with an arrow?

dude.. uo is not based on a true story.. ur mixing it up with "alive" or something.. how could u bring up a suggestion because it doesn't feel "real" the way it is now? all i can say i roflmao
Millions shards out there with that kind of PVP. Why do you try to change this? ¬¬
Cos he died sometimes, i guess...
Omg we have discussed it alot times. Dont touch our pvp!
I have to admit... even though im not fond of this type of PvP... if this is what the XUO players were promised to be here.. then it really should stay the same. If anything.. its kinda simple. (which makes me happy)
Why dont u just use a weapon if you want. Use a bow and sword and heal pots and greater heal its not that hard.
Mephisto Wrote:I have to admit... even though im not fond of this type of PvP... if this is what the XUO players were promised to be here.. then it really should stay the same. If anything.. its kinda simple. (which makes me happy)

I appreciate that comment very much. Seriously, and i think IN players should get what they were promised as well.
ScareCrow Wrote:I appreciate that comment very much. Seriously, and i think IN players should get what they were promised as well.
Aye i belive we were promised some good PvP, but all i have seen is naked FS ganking. There ain't even a reason to wear armor on this shard. how the heck can the PvP then be good, i mean there ain't no satisfaction looting a naked guy for a few regs, scrolls and pots.
I agree... everything that i've seen here is pvp based on magery, only magery; weaps are rarely used...
Mephisto Wrote:I have to admit... even though im not fond of this type of PvP... if this is what the XUO players were promised to be here.. then it really should stay the same. If anything.. its kinda simple. (which makes me happy)

I feel pretty much the same, i would like it if we could get some tweaks in the animal spawning for example and hunting aspects though but maybe we´ll get that once the devs get back. I dont understand why many here still try to get something vchanged that obviously isnt going to change anyways, just live with it and it really isnt that bad. In return we "INers" could have alittle say in the things that were promised to us and didnt really meet our needs...

In the end xuoers seem very satisfied with the pvp which is great so just leave it at that. I think the reason INers complain is because they dont feel theyve gotten something special from our side(i say ours even though i played IN for 2 months 5 years ago,but i still come from this playside). I know skillgain is the main thing we have but it really cant be compared to the pvp.
Pages: 1 2 3