Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: peace aswell guyz.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was fun for the first 2 days i guess, but i dont see why i should still play.
That goes for uo alltogether as a players, thing is currently im prolly going to take a seat at a stafftable of a rl friends shard again.
But thats not all, as i said before this shard was 'decent, there are alot of people and thats really nice.

But all im doing here was raising tailoring till now and thats just wasting my rl time, i dont even want to go on with my mining and blacksmithy after all that. When i think about what im doing it for... it isnt fun and it wont be fun. Some of my friends keep fighting over bullshit and pixels and i dont want to go down that road again.
Also, this shard being in beta and all and still making you waste a month to just compete is counterproductive.

So i quit, i already patched my client making me unable to play the way i want to. (ruins my targets, gives me weird graphical lag and unstucks the option/paperdoll/help bla bla bar everytime i click it flipping it into the middle of my screen.) But i need that not to crash on our own shard so that also counts up to leaving.

Lastly i want to say some things to some ppl.

Smoke: i forget names, so i had no idea it was a guy (you) i had in my nokos (not killing on sight) list, so sorry for killing and resskilling you, and no that doesnt mean im good cause i am balls in pre pvp.
I guess it was just a combination of guts, experience and luck. Not skill.

Kitehimuro: thanks for joining in my rp topic, i havent had much pushing me to write again, actually i used to write a book but i just cant sit down and keep with it for longer than a day or so, and the next time i sit down my previous inspiration is gone, but waiting for your adds made it fun.
shame we couldnt meet ingame :p so bye.

All ppl who were coo to me in minoc mines: making mining a bit less boring, thanks to you all aswell.

All ppl who had to kill and resskill me for no apparent reason or when i was macroing: in the end i own you all aos puremage 4/5 or 4/6 anyway ^^
so no hard feelings, its just a product of extreme emo-ness i understand :')

To Hate: sorry mate.

Greets.
p.s. my real face: [Image: danhat.jpg]

remember meh ;(
Sorry to se you go, take care!

Galens

Yes it is a terrible thing to see one of our more "intelligent" writers and opinion givers in the shard leave. I hope you come back someday.

Children 1

Maturity 0

We're losing the battle.
I did see you tailoring in Minoc sometimes, but since you must've been afk most of the time, it doesn't count :p Also I always thought you play all of the -Ichus characters ( perhaps because you always said you were more of an AoS player, thus instictively creating lots of mules ) Big Grin

Farewell and good luck. Also under different circumstances I could've said you'll be back. Sad that it isn't the case, but who knows Big Grin
Take care, man. I'll be going, too. Just no time anymore.
See ya .. you gave in and let the flamers win..
Woot. Same old story just a different version.

I'm quitting the shard and I'm done playing together with you guys. I've been macroing out of the ass, got money all stacked up for the guild, but nope. Bullshit has to happen. I'm done wasting time on characters I'll never be able to fully utilize, you know I don't play MMO's alone.

Seems like Chinklomat is getting a money check from me soon.

//edit Gave dark 300k and my bank/house contents. Rest goes to Chink