Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Pits runes outside Dungeouns!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What happend with the idea of having Pits runes outside the major dungeouns that only dead ppl could use?
its carebare! so **** off ****

:eek:
Well so is brit and minoc being guarded...
STFU teddy bear
How cute...
nevermind them, they're pussies who would rather have a 30 mins walk than having the chance to get to pits way easier and actually enjoy hunting
Dramatic Wrote:nevermind them, they're pussies who would rather have a 30 mins walk than having the chance to get to pits way easier and actually enjoy hunting

Aye its boring to walk back and a waste of perfect gaming time...
Dramatic Wrote:nevermind them

Recently whenever i read a post by you i imagine that you look like Sylar, and everything you say sounds all calm in my mind. Fortunately i don't have this impending feeling that you're going to tear open somebody's head.

smoke

its carebear but they want banks out side of town im fed up of this shit you guys are *****s when you see one of us xuoers you run like pussies cause every time i look to pk people all i see is Kal Ort Por
I hear people quoting the 30 minutes to walk back statistic every time this issue is brought up. Have you guys actually tried it? I don't believe that is a fair exaggeration. It takes 2-4 minutes to get to a bank from any dungeon on the mainland. If you die somewhere that is on an island of course it will take longer, its your own fault for not planning better or having an exit strategy. This topic has been discussed already and I believe Taran made it final that they would not be added.
Remember that when you're res killed on an island and the stuck command doesn't work for you anymore.
Smurtle Wrote:Remember that when you're res killed on an island and the stuck command doesn't work for you anymore.

I´d consider that harassement and page since it would be impossible to get to mainland then.

On a side note, it would be nice with a little town on ice isle that had the basic vendors. Its quite a large island and many will place their houses there.
Pages: 1 2