Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: XUO Memories!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
add all the xuo pics you guys got!! i will add mines when i finish uploading them

smoke

i remeber the first time i called tiesto stupid and black may 18th 2006
Lol
I remember pits runes being outside every major dungeoun... I remember skills not taking months to gm... Funny enough i dont remember brit bank being taken over by afk macroes...
Lanfear Wrote:Funny enough i dont remember brit bank being taken over by afk macroes...

and how big playerbase was?

MoustaxeOfVanquishin

Neyk Wrote:and how big playerbase was?
if he's talking about the First XUO -
player base 250+ :$
MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:if he's talking about the First XUO -
player base 250+ :$

Aye first XUO Smile
I remember on the first xuo when I was repeatedly crashing the server and then getting hired as a GM few days later Tongue
I remember n0x being a GM on XUO.....goood olll XUO days...to much fun right there...!big ass town wars..oh yea baby
I remember a game worth playing outside tourney area.

Daerog

where are the pics in this thread?
n0x* Wrote:I remember on the first xuo when I was repeatedly crashing the server and then getting hired as a GM few days later Tongue

So in other words they hired you for your wisdom and knowledge of the game! Wink

Nah nOx is great, do not let the way he got hired fool you. He may have got hired back in the good ol' days because of some weird reason like that, but he is one of our finest, he knows a lot about UO, not just about crashing sphere shards ;p

Regards,
Hate
Pages: 1 2