Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: XUO Memories!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
in other words... some one who plays amounst my guild shouldve been hired back in the days for crashing the IN1 shard hacking into it, making himself admin banning all staff then making all players having staff privledges then secretly making a small house with over 1000 of each set of armour, weapons, mounts, and a shitload of resources eg regs pots n scrolls, however once the staff finally managed to fix everything the house still remained there LOL so me and this some one had free stock to pvp in sapphire all we wanted ^^, oh yeh and we also made our "staff" characters seem like players so wen people went outside trinsic we could spam fs with no delay LOL so much fun back in the days wen i think i was 14-15:badgrin:
Hate Wrote:not just about crashing sphere shards ;p

Regards,
Hate

Crashing sphere shards was never a hard thing to do... :p
neither was making myself admin ^^, but no1 knew how to do it lol
Elcid Wrote:Crashing sphere shards was never a hard thing to do... :p

True, there were several ways, but back then not a lot of people knew how to do it, or how to "protect themselves" against it. Keep in mind that the time nOx is talking about is back at TUS XUO which was up ages ago.

And yes, with injection you "could" make yourself admin as well, or by "abusing" autoaccount in an evil way when it was enabled. I'm just glad not a lot of people knew how to back in the days, because that would have ruined so much. I mean then they would've had to work on something like LiL to protect themselves against the evilness of injection way sooner, and a lot of good shards might would have had to close until LiL was out, or perhaps even permanently because when it would finally have been out all the players would have left for some other shard instead. Good thing most people used UOA back then, and also good thing that the autoaccount-bug was easily fixed by disabling auto accounts. :]

Regards,
Hate
I remember when i got Ellebration banned for cheating Big Grin
Pages: 1 2