Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: A First
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well someone got the first castle... and im not 100% sure but i think im the first!

[Image: lorduy3.png]

Yay! Big Grin
Nope. Lord Jesus beat you to it.
And Lord Grendall
and Lord Tiesto pwned you all Wink
Tiesto Wrote:and Lord Tiesto pwned you all Wink

And Lady Minax :p
Attached first is my post, around 12 hours before Elcid's...also for added glory the first (I think) shield of IN:X. Sorry Elcid, but you stole my thunder Tongue.

smoke

Jesus was the first to have it becuase he had got his sheild for free and the gms told him he had to pay 200k or it would be removed lol..
are you talking about chaos and order shields? because if you are, We dont no give chaos/order shields for free Wink indeed you have to pay 200k for em and have Lord status
I think we should congratulate everybody who has gotten the lord status so far, no matter who was the first one. Everybody who worked hard for it and got it this fast deserves an "HURRAY!", no matter if someone else got there 5 minutes/hours/days earlier :]

So.. from all of us, to all of you: [SIZE="5"]HURRAY AND CONGRATULATIONS TO THE LORD/LADY TITLE![/SIZE] Big Grin

Regards,
Hate
Hate is a very deceitful name because your full of love.