Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Umm.. Why Checking our accounts?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ye so.. im guessing a gm just goes in mine and Silverwolfs bank when their bored and deletes runes from them?! those runes were hard work to get.. we had to gank so many ppl to find it.. and now our fantasy world is taken :<... im sad Sad. We only went to hunt dragons n ended up there... whats up wit that?
Scare what the hell are you talking about? Tongue What was removed from where and why? Just automatically assume it was a GM...? :|
Elcid Wrote:Scare what the hell are you talking about? Tongue What was removed from where and why? Just automatically assume it was a GM...? :|

our 6 runes to Malas are gone Sad
yaeh man not faire! I had the biggest mine ever... that shit was hugeeeeeeeeeeee. I was going to mine there Sad, cant anymore, thanks GMS!

Eighty Swords

lol well there's the problem Big Grin
noone opened any bankboxes.

Pande made a fault and did by accident remove the torny areas walls, and a few players ran out into malas.

Pande did bring the players back and also broadcast that you are not allowed to run around in malas.

Taran did a global remove of all runes that had a location in malas.

Malas is restricted for players.

The hard work you did to get them was to run out from the torny area when pande bya ccident removed the walls, and then mark alot of runes praying we would never find them since you and a few others know you are not allowed to have runes there.
Hmm... So in summary, what we have here are players openly addmitting they were somewheres where they wern't suppose to be... and from the sound of it.. able to gather resources where noone else could go. I smell a well deserved .bank Wipe. :icon_twisted: .

No no.. Im just playing. But really... Complaining that you can't do somthing that wasn't allowed in the first place? Seriously?
This threads sopposed to be a JOKE mephisto... a joke...

We're not expecting no compensation, but I did have a sexy mine in malas Sad.
You should just be glad I didnt jail you as well, heh.