Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Peace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone, I'll try to keep this short.

I've loved working with INX both during the merge process and in the good month and a half we've had since launch. In the mean time I've met some pretty cool people I got to staff with and talk to outside of UO; taran, nasir, and vulcan. Nothing against the other staff that I met through this project, we just never spoke much.

I see nothing but good things for this server provided some of the stability issues can be fixed. I find that to be the biggest issue, not what we have to offer the players, or the gap between the different style of players that causes lots of fighting either ingame or on the forums.

Where's this post coming from? It's time for me to pursue other interests and put some of my gaming days behind me. Hopefully the shard will stay up without me and if I'm needed Taran and Maka know where to find me.

Best of luck to everyone.
ill miss jooo man, even tho i barely play :p ill talk to ya on msn
Good luck Pande, and thank you for everything you have done here
Farewell friend. Best of luck with your other interests! I'll see you at MSN as well. :]

Regards,
Hate
Take care mate, has been always fun to play along with you........

Your Dear friend Tiesto Smile
See you man, you were one of the good guys.
Catcha dude! Good Luck!

Galens

I am going to get drunk and pass out witha bottle in my hand now on the street corner :'( Farewell
Take care man
Have a good one man. I understand the whole other interests completely.
Cry You'll be back.
u were one of the bests... i'll miss you specially when the weekly tours come up without you.. good look dude
Pages: 1 2