Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: what the hell?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Eighty Swords

wtf is this? im standing in my house macroing and a gm comes and f*cking kills me... they didnt even show themselves to ask if i was doing some illegal afk shit.. just magically im f*cking dead. gimme a f*cking explanation if you're gonna do some shit to me. otherwise stay the f*ck outta my house and let me macro.
What were you macrosing? I don't think you can do anything illegal inside your house because it would seem like any gathering skill can't be done at home.
But then again, who knows? Maybe it wasn't even a GM?

Eighty Swords

yea clearly gms have something against me. if it wasnt a gm then who the f*ck refreshed me huh?

cnt/cns/gm/seer/dev/admin/owner its all the f*cking same
I have a feeling theres another side to this story.
The GM's don't just go around killing people for no reason like the OP would have you believe.

Galens

Thats wierd, if he was refreshed, a Staff member DID kill him. Only GM and above have that ability I believe, I might be wrong, but I know counselors don't have access to those commands. THat IS strange.

Galens

Well Eighty Swords, I can tell you this right now, using this kind of attitude towards the staff and the members of the community will get you absolutely nowhere, and possibly a closed thread. I'm trying to help here but acting irrational only shows lack of sense, and therefor will get you ignored even longer.
You should have calmly asked Taran:

"Would you please check the server log when you get the chance to see if a GM slayed and then ressed me in my house?"

I think you can check the log for that cant you?
Nalo Wrote:You should have calmly asked Taran:

"Would you please check the server log when you get the chance to see if a GM slayed and then ressed me in my house?"

I think you can check the log for that cant you?

You can check logs for everything if you know what you're looking for.
If this is true, it really shouldn't matter how he talks. But at the same time, I highly doubt a staffer would just come kill you in your house, but who knows.
Of cause they wouldn't just come and kill you for doing nothing..

Think people.. Think.
12/9/2007 11:26:22 PM: 83.251.68.207: GameMaster 0xF828 "GM Odium" ('******') used command 'area kill'
12/9/2007 11:26:31 PM: 83.251.68.207: GameMaster 0xF828 "GM Odium" ('******') killing 0x3F2 "Eighty Swords" ('******')
12/9/2007 11:26:31 PM: 83.251.68.207: GameMaster 0xF828 "GM Odium" ('******') used command 'area r'

i did. he knows why and if he dont i feel sorry for him, even worse that he even brough it up here tbh.

and its not such a "big" deal thing, he was NOT afk when i did it. AND it took me LESS than a SECOND from he died untill he was alive. AND he lost no karma/fame. he had also tlaked with another staff a few few seconds earlier, regarding a animal issue.

sidenote; i also suggest you read the forum rules, and to make things easier make a proper topic and watch your language.
- would also have been alot more effictive for you to send taran and or maka a PM and or email. i have soo much mroe things id like to add but i haev to restrict myself lol.
Well, why don't you tell us all so that we know why and maybe not make his mistake?

Well, to be really really really honestSmile I'm just very curious Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6