Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Hummiliation (cs? i think not LOL)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

smoke

Swanny: i now know your ip, your near my center i will now come find you and kill you.

such anger dont you find? i think he should be admitted to an angermanagement program press 1 if yes press 2 if no

MoustaxeOfVanquishin

1 and 2.
1 because he's angry.
2 because I'm flaming hot. so yeh,
ILL KILL YOU I HATE LIFE I HATE MY LIFE ILL KILL YOU I WILL BEAT YOU!
Should I go to anger management? Or perhaps an english class to learn spelling, that's for me to know, and for you to never find out!
Smoke settle down... have you had your dinner yet?
I'd say we should ban such aggressive peeps) for their own sake, and someone, call a doctor, psychiatrist would be good
Just go kill him first Rolleyes
smoke Wrote:Swanny: i now know your ip, your near my center i will now come find you and kill you.

such anger dont you find? i think he should be admitted to an angermanagement program press 1 if yes press 2 if no

i think you should go to college, were you raised by parents or were you lost in the wild and raised by hippos before discovering the adoptive supremacy of the internet
umm you know my ip? it's bulldog. you live near my centre? of gravity? qe?
Is this like, some guy being not so happy cause his pixels changed to the form of a ghostshroud?
lol What's funny is he could be telling the truth. And when this six-foot tall, 400lb black kid shows up at your door ready to sodomize and leave stretch marks on your cheeks by throat punching you with his dong, remember one thing:

Shouldn't have pissed him off and talked shit.

Kid.Tongue
Smurtle Wrote:lol What's funny is he could be telling the truth. And when this six-foot tall, 400lb black kid shows up at your door ready to sodomize and leave stretch marks on your cheeks by throat punching you with his dong, remember one thing:

Shouldn't have pissed him off and talked shit.

Kid.Tongue

i sincerely doubt anyone who plays UO as religiously as smoke is 6 ft tall and 400lb, unless 90% of that weight is in the ass or stomach region.

but hey its possible and its a hilarious way to get yourself thrown in jail over a video game

BloodyBubbleBath

Lerri Wrote:i sincerely doubt anyone who plays UO as religiously as smoke is 6 ft tall and 400lb, unless 90% of that weight is in the ass or stomach region.

but hey its possible and its a hilarious way to get yourself thrown in jail over a video game

Haha
Lerri Wrote:i sincerely doubt anyone who plays UO as religiously as smoke is 6 ft tall and 400lb, unless 90% of that weight is in the ass or stomach region.

You'd be surprised. Some of these kids are fat shit-talkers.
Pages: 1 2