Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: AFK Resource Gathering Punishments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
These are the consequences:

1st offence:
-Jailed 2 days

2nd offence:
-Jailed 3 days
-skill set to 0

3rd offence:
-Jail 1 week
-ALL ores/logs/fish in your bank, house, backpack are deleted
-skill set to 0

You really don't want to try this because we will catch you, and you definitly won't like the consequences. If you are caught afk mining, only your ores will be deleted, not logs and fish. Same applies for fishing and lumberjacking. The ressources confiscated are the ones for that skill.

Galens

I support this punishment 100%
so pls tell me how u wud know if someone is afk minin , u have the gump , so if the person doesnt answer u guys if u talk to them u jail them? rolf

Nex

yeah id like to know too.

the gump have liek 2% chance to pop, ive already cutted wood for at least 4 hours without having the gump..

Galens

All the person has to do is listen for their afk macro to stop, the gump will stop them. Trust me, you can watch someone and see if they have a routine. Even if they don't, them not talking to anyone is another sign. You ask them if they are there, if they do not respond after a certain amount of time, you jail their sorry butts.

Trust me, this situation is not a game. I witnessed two people sent to an island and were forced to log 5000 logs and place them into a chest for freedom, then it went to fishing 5000 fish, then it went to killing 150 sheep with just a hachet. They don't joke. This is a serious matter, and I would definently heed their warning.
ehmm? i thought that was what the antimininggump was for.. i've made a miningscript myself, and i run it while watching tv and every now and then when the gump shows up i click it.. is that illegal aswell?
i mean there's a chance if a gm came up to me to check me up i wouldn't notice it coz i only look for the gump..

Nex

actually i made my script so when a gump popup i heard a big .wav playing.. so i alt-tabbing and pressing the right button.. if someone talks to me, i dont even take time to answer him.
p!nk dr@g0n Wrote:ehmm? i thought that was what the antimininggump was for.. i've made a miningscript myself, and i run it while watching tv and every now and then when the gump shows up i click it.. is that illegal aswell?
i mean there's a chance if a gm came up to me to check me up i wouldn't notice it coz i only look for the gump..

I've done the same. Watch tv and let a script do the work and just watch for the gump to pop up. My tv is pretty much beside my laptop though so it's not that big a deal, i'm sure if a GM shows up they'd just make some sort of noise or visual that would get your attention.
yea but i don't wanna risk _all_ my ingots if i miss him.. i don't get it, isn't the antiminingump enough?

prime676

"i don't get it, isn't the antiminingump enough?"

Definately not, That first offense is not cruel enough ... c'mon like 3 days
Pande Wrote:An AFK macroer has been caught!

These are the consequences:

1st offence:

-Jailed 1 day

2nd offence:

-Jailed 1 week
-skill set to 0

3rd offence:

-Permanent ban
-Character is wiped (even if you change your ip or go to a friend's house you aren't getting back on)

You really don't want to try this because we will catch you, and you definitly won't like the consequences. If you are caught afk mining, only your ores will be deleted, not logs and fish. Same applies for fishing and lumberjacking. The ressources confiscated are the ones for that skill.

aren't we a little bit Xtreme here??? all banked ore/etc deleted? permanent ban? and to top it off we have the antimacro gestapo looking for enemies of state? give me a break for christ sakes - it's a ****ING game people - a game, not some place where those in charge can get thier kicks disiciplning others, and from my perspective that what i'm reading! wasn't Maka's anti macro gump enouigh? click here in 10 sec or your dead?
here like any place including real life there are industrous people who are gonna get rich. the cheaters are gonna cheat, they will just find a better way but you on the other hand are only making yourself look bad by enforcing these draconian measures

Nex

Quote:-Jailed 1 week
-skill set to 0

Cooooooooooooooooool !
Skillset to 0.0 !
Could anyone set my mining to 0.0 so I can mine IRON ORES PLEASE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6