Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: First castle on server !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Nex

Yeah.. crafting skills are so long.. you can easily make a shitload of money with them if you have patience.. for my part, I bought it with Light..
So it's 511k$..
so all these efforts to prevent an econony ****-up have been in vain? good to know
information...share...need input...

Ive got about 250k lol and Ive had that for about 3 weeks now. I get more it gets spent. I lose some I farm more. Geif 1 mill information!
People saying that we've somehow cheated or are breaking the economy makes me chuckle. Me and Nex have been working our asses off, him doing carp while I train blacksmithy and tailoring. Is it really that hard to imagine how we might make 500k each in a month?
Wow nice post now all the people know where is your castle, who knows a bit about uo, will know where it is... so for my part almost u could have deleted the radar of the pic.

Sigh Where will be the castle? -ironic-

almost i know where it is.
Such one of the worst castle location lol
Maybe it is jealousy or something? I don't understand how people can think this is a big deal when nobody said anything about towers were popping up 2 weeks ago. Truth is you can make money easily and depending on the time you have you can make a ton of money. I am actually glad to hear it took people this long to afford a castle.

Anyone who owns a castle could have easily made the money. If I wasn't lazy I could probably make about 75k a day, in about 4 weeks of grinding for money I could afford a castle myself.

Why must everyone complain about everything...

P.S. if anyone did cheat to make that much money, I highly doubt they would flaunt it on the forums. Use your heads people.
Relax guys.. only one guy said it was suspicious lol the others are either saying gratz or mocking you up because you just told everyone "hey we live here, come and get us"

There's no need to come so defensive about cheating hehe
How do people make so much money? I've always sucked at making money, and its no fun. How do people make good money? It would be nice to have a little extra so I could buy a house or something. I have to hunt for a bit to make a couple thousand to macro tailoring, but Im not really sure how to make money doing that either. Any help would be great, plz.

You can PM if you don't want to tell everyone, and Im not asking for your personal secrets, just a way to make some money.
The minimap in the screenshot was an open invitation for everyone. Honestly, I'm getting sick of Nex already and a couple fresh faces would be a welcome change of pace. [Image: emot-gbsmith.gif]
Nostalgia Wrote:Such one of the worst castle location lol

I like this location. Do you know some better ? I would like to know Tongue
Last time i was there i didnt see that castle, i did see some vampire hold or so though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4