Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Weapon Damage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well no reason to go into great depth, the topic basically sums it all up.

The weapon damage is extremely high, and theres no real difference between a VANQ/Normal bard. I seen someone hit me for 60+ damage twice in a row, with I believe it was silver armor, with a normal bard. Then I get hit by a exec axe of ruin doing a constant 40 damage, its just not set properly.

I'm sure anyone whos faught 1vs1 knows what i'm talking about. There needs to be a tweak with the weapons. Also, I dont think people miss enough. You hit the target too many times in a row, you wont ever have a chance to get back into it. I mean there hould be like 4x in a row hit, but getting to 7 in a row can get ridiculous...

We need to change the weapon damage system, atleast I think, having dueled numerous times. Also change the ammount of times you hit someone/miss...
I do agree that weapon damage is extremely high. However, I think it was put in place in hopes that people used to using stacks of pots and scrolls might look into some other way to PvP.
Lindenwood Wrote:I do agree that weapon damage is extremely high. However, I think it was put in place in hopes that people used to using stacks of pots and scrolls might look into some other way to PvP.

Even still some weapons are stupidly over powered... the normal bardich to be even more specific is stupid in the amounts of damage it does. :p
Hmm if I can remember right you were wearing dull copper :p

I'd rather have someone chase me with a bardiche than an elven bow to be honest, those things shoot way too fast.
Arjanichus Wrote:Hmm if I can remember right you were wearing dull copper :p
Hehehe that might have a whole lot to say in this. Guess it's time to suit up and start wearing some decent armor. Or will that ruin the naked ganking PvP
yesterday on the 1v1 tournament the only wepon used was bardich and ultra spam... if thats the pvp everyone was talking about, then.. wow
weap damage is EXTREMLY high! i was dueling today n got hit maybe 6 times in a row all near 75 damage with a bard and i was wearing armor.. please balance weapon damage Confused
i agree, wep dmg HAS to be changed. Right now there is no point to any weps other than normal ones.

smoke

DeNiro Wrote:yesterday on the 1v1 tournament the only wepon used was bardich and ultra spam... if thats the pvp everyone was talking about, then.. wow

pvp is ours dont even try to cry about it we dont go in the post's you make and say ohh the "in world" is gay the loot is blah blah no we dont do that so respect our posts.
smoke Wrote:pvp is ours dont even try to cry about it we dont go in the post's you make and say ohh the "in world" is gay the loot is blah blah no we dont do that so respect our posts.

Oooooof course not one of you guys do that kind of thing, ever Rolleyes
Weapons may be overpowered (I myself haven't did much testing.) But scrolls aren't? How many melee fights do you see where there's no magic? So does it even really matter?
smoke Wrote:pvp is ours dont even try to cry about it we dont go in the post's you make and say ohh the "in world" is gay the loot is blah blah no we dont do that so respect our posts.

lol @ blatant douchery and ignorance
Pages: 1 2 3