Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: About PvP and bla bla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Smurtle Wrote:Killing rides is like instant gratification. It's wonderful. Especially if it's a rare ride.

This guy KNOWS what im talking about Big Grin

And now i need to zip my mouth before im pimping my best ride kill ever :icon_twisted:
Shadok Wrote:Uhh what a nice expected reaction on that post.
Heck i give a shit if peopel kills some ones horse or a rare stang. your fault when riding it. But i have never and will never seen any fun in killin a new players packmules, that he have bought with what little gold he have just so he can go mining in a remote spot for him self. Call me a goodi little tochie or what ever, but killing a new players pack mule ain't gonna do anyone any good, except in worst case chase a new player away from a great shard. And no there should not be any rules about it, it's a free world and some miners really are idiots a deserve it .

He has a point. When I used to PK on other servers, i did not always give stuff back or res the victim, however I never griefed them as some of you are describing. Even though it is only a game, there is no real reason to push someone off of a server through your actions. To some, having items ingame, is just as real and as important as having items irl. Yeah it might be childish or otherwise, but it's a fact of life. Not everyone is that same.
Meh, killing rare mounts isnt too fun. I think its much better opening a gate, and herding the mount to you house. Let it lose ownership of its master, then re-tame it. Hahah then find the guy and show off your nice new rare to him :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:
Horacio Wrote:Meh, killing rare mounts isnt too fun. I think its much better opening a gate, and herding the mount to you house. Let it lose ownership of its master, then re-tame it. Hahah then find the guy and show off your nice new rare to him :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Hehehe... thats what I always did. Even when that happened to me, I always thought it showed me that they respected it enough to keep it rather than kill it.

*edit*

That's what I always did if it was true a "victim." Even if it was just a friendly fight, thats what I did. If its an enemy guild that comes and attacks, then no, Im riding that bad boy right by them in a week :icon_twisted:.
Horacio Wrote:Meh, killing rare mounts isnt too fun. I think its much better opening a gate, and herding the mount to you house. Let it lose ownership of its master, then re-tame it. Hahah then find the guy and show off your nice new rare to him :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Speaking of that, has anyone tried to get a mount to go through a gate yet?
Bane Wrote:Speaking of that, has anyone tried to get a mount to go through a gate yet?

Doesnt work, i let the staff know and they put it in the big tracker Wink

haha.. reminds me when Kerith stole GM super chickens stang... damn our hq was allways full of stole stangs.. TRU kept coming 5 times a day and tried to EQ them to death.. but most times we were lucky enough to keep them alive Big Grin
I always drop 1 mr,bp,bm, and a rune
if i killed someone in a dungeon
I can't be that nice. It's nothing given back and the ride is dead, unless I'm feeling unnaturally nice which is very rare.
maxkicker Wrote:if the guy wasnt talkin to much smack ill usually res unless im in a (mood)
but it really is too much to pass up when someone gets all messed up over there ride
ive even killed people b4 and there ghost says "dont kill ride dont kill ride"
haha i just cant pass those times up were not talking mustangs either just a reg ole stable horse

What a douchebag. The only reason why you kill un-rare rides is because it's so rare for you to actually get a kill when someone is on a horse. That plus you are a scumbag.

To anyone who I've pked and not killed their ride, it's standard. No sweat. The only reason I killed u is for the lootz0r. Griefing people is super lame imo.
The one time i did get PK'd he realized i was a newb and guarded my corpse which had my valued cape and lute =P while I went to res, thanks Jakko.

To all the others out there who grief, you gotta be kinda ****ed up IRL if you get off on tormenting people. I dont let stupid shit like that get to me, but I know a few guys who were new to UO and they just got so badly ass-f*cked by a few guys, they quit UO and the shard(wasnt on this shard though). Word of mouth is the best way to populate a shard. You never know if that one guy who quit from BS like that coulda brought along 15 friends. Theres no way to really stop shit like this from hapenning, and I'm not even suggesting a way...im jus sayin some people are really fvcked up out there, and its damn sad. Probably the only kicks they get in life:badgrin:

Tormenters/Griefers are bad for business (shard growth)
Kano Wrote:What a douchebag. The only reason why you kill un-rare rides is because it's so rare for you to actually get a kill when someone is on a horse. That plus you are a scumbag.

To anyone who I've pked and not killed their ride, it's standard. No sweat. The only reason I killed u is for the lootz0r. Griefing people is super lame imo.

i would kill anyones ride stupid enough to mention "dont kill ride" before ive even thought about it

but that doesn't even mater because i dont think any 5 year olds play uo
and me killing there ride shouldn't be the end of someones world
imo thats the sick part here and its sad that some of you don't see a problem with that
so call me a douche bag if you want. im just happy that my world doesn't revolve around uo in such a way im crying behind a computer screen because someone killed my ride or going to work still angry because ole fido was murdered by some duech bag

on tus xuo a gm stole about 80 rare rides from me that i stole from a guy i was pking and he was dumb enough to run in his house "gms friend"
about half came from that......i didnt cry,quit,complain or shoot up a school
it's just a game kids

ps. i hate saying this because it almost looks like a flip flop but i never said i kill everyones ride i pk
i know its a pain in the ass to be a new player and have just enough money to buy a ride and explore faster "you can tell those ppl apart from the rest"
the way some of you react to getting you ride killed is just to much for me to pass up
and im still laughing at some of you
Pages: 1 2 3 4