Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Crashing ALL the time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I crash every other time I try to loot something. I get into some loop where it says I must wait to do that, then I cant move until I log out and back in. Obviously, that means I log back in dead sometimes. Whats the deal?

Id post this in the technical section, except Id like more than 2 views a day.
You might have an item that's stuck in limbo. I've seen this happen to me on other shards. I think if you attempt to pick up another item in your pack it should work. Also, when you log in does your pack open? If it doesn't it might mean that your pack was accidentally deleted.

If you crash on log-in then you might need a gm to move your player to a new location.

If not try reinstalling, or re-patching the game. Maybe some files got corrupted.
Thanks! It is actually only when I loot player corpses. I get lots of lag when trying to open the body, and then most of the time I crash when trying to loot.

When I loot monster corpses, alot of times I will go to pull an item off the body, and when I try to put it in my pack, I hear the click but the item isnt there. Meanwhile, I can continue to drag other items from the body onto my pack. The only fix so far has been to close and reopen the corpse.

maka

Seems a lot of people are having this issues. Not sure what it can be but it must be a recent change in the scripts.
You mentioned that the anti-autocut script makes several bodies, and Valas mentioned that he can see some of them. My Razor is set to automatically open bodies, and when it does that, it ends up opening more than one body at a time (and they open and disappear) and the items change orientations each time.

*edit*

Although it isnt only right as they die. Alot of the time if I try to loot something simple like a bottle or res robe off a long-dead body, I will still get that message and / or crash.

*edit again*

Oh, btw the first problem in this post doesnt only happen when razor tries to open a body. If I am initially out of range of the body, and then run up to it and try to open it, the same thing happens.
I have the exact same issue as Lindenwood.
Canaris Wrote:I have the exact same issue as Lindenwood.

Me too.

maka

Did any of you guys have this like ehm 4 days ago? Has it always been like this?
It seemed to start recently, although I also only recently really started getting in on the action. I do remember before 4 days ago (last time I went to the ice dungeon, which was before that), that when I would try to loot some of the elves' bodies, I would have to close and reopen their bodies to get all the items. It typically happens with the items that they actually wore (tunics, their spears / swords / axes, maybe their shoes, shields, etc), but other items like gems, scrolls, gold, and the actual loot weapon always work fine.

Not sure if that's related. I just want to fix it, heh.
maka Wrote:Did any of you guys have this like ehm 4 days ago? Has it always been like this?

I'm not sure exactly how long I've had this but it surely has been there for longer than 4 days.
I don't have a problem looting but I hit a large lag spike when opening a players corpse.
I be havin tis problem too, it be occurin more often when I be lootin tha robe ya get when ya resurect.
I have had tis problem since day 1, me version be 6.0.4.0 patch(61)
if tha be meanin anythin

Yaar !
Pages: 1 2